#Delusional & LID 27#U&I'llb 2gether till d end - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by StrongHope

means you guys aren't using any siggies😆

means?kaha use karna hai..
under the post😊😊where you've posted with love aanchal😊

looks like sushmita ji is living in delusion🥱 i don't get why did AR keep working with such a person why didn't they quit i feel like killing her just by reading it toh how mustve they felt plus no matter what anyone including baatey fans say MN were are and will be better than SG and same goes for AR to MS comparing the two is like comparing harry potter with twilight👎🏼
yup she is living in delusional world 😆
whatever but truth is that MayUr character gave recognisition to them as compare to other character of them and more over they were really attached to that character they didnt played but live that character and still love that character as compare to other character which was and is play by them 😊
there is no comparison between MN & SG
even if they will offer to play this character again i think they wont deny for that they will do happily 😊
they told CV when they were not happy with their character becoz of that Arjun was going to leave MJHT but due to fans pressure everything went well and same with Rati also and they killed her character and once again due to fans pressure she came back and we got happy ending of MayUr 😃

under the post😊😊where you've posted with love aanchal😊

ok you are talking about signature ..i thought wich dabaa😆😆

wheres ragini🤔
her reply come late 
Originally posted by -JayaRC-

looks like sushmita ji is living in delusion🥱 i don't get why did AR keep working with such a person why didn't they quit i feel like killing her just by reading it toh how mustve they felt plus no matter what anyone including baatey fans say MN were are and will be better than SG and same goes for AR to MS comparing the two is like comparing harry potter with twilight👎🏼
[/QUOTE]
yup she is living in delusional world 😆
whatever but truth is that MayUr character gave recognisition to them as compare to other character of them and more over they were really attached to that character they didnt played but live that character and still love that character as compare to other character which was and is play by them 😊
there is no comparison between MN & SG
even if they will offer to play this character again i think they wont deny for that they will do happily 😊
they told CV when they were not happy with their character becoz of that Arjun was going to leave MJHT but due to fans pressure everything went well and same with Rati also and they killed her character and once again due to fans pressure she came back and we got happy ending of MayUr 😃
[/QUOTE]
i have my own conclusions to why they love MN so much😆😆 but sachi mein they lived those characters, i could literally see AR in MN in every scene😆😆
arjun should've quit👎🏼 mjht was torture at times👎🏼👎🏼 plus everyone who quit the show on time ended up doing a lot better without it😆
ie: nishant anupriya🤔
but fully agree I'm also really glad MN got a happy end😃😃 and those people learned not to mess with AR fans😈
i know the way i said it made no sense😆
@jo

did you notice in two months we finished almost 14 cc..

how fast we are...

i have my own conclusions to why they love MN so much😆😆 but sachi mein they lived those characters, i could literally see AR in MN in every scene😆😆
arjun should've quit👎🏼 mjht was torture at times👎🏼👎🏼 plus everyone who quit the show on time ended up doing a lot better without it😆
ie: nishant anupriya🤔
but fully agree I'm also really glad MN got a happy end😃😃 and those people learned not to mess with AR fans😈
what is your conclusion ?
i am happy none of them quit and we got happy ending 😃
excluding SaJan in pune with them 😳
yup they gave over justice to that character 😆
in season 2 after her return it was difficult to differentiate between ArTi and MayUr 
their comfort level was suddenly change and they look loke real hubby and wife 
yup not to mess with ArTian 😈
but problem is that now a day ArTian hardly active and mostly ArTi fans split in to Arjun and Rati fans 😔
Nishant signed bollywood movie 
Anupriya no idea 
Originally posted by raginisharma

@jo

did you notice in two months we finished almost 14 cc..

how fast we are...

really 😲
no i dint notice that