Important: Regarding FFs, OS, VMs + Forum Update

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Shello!

How's you all? Me fine shine. Have 2-3 tests which I'm supposed to be studying for but clearly I'm not๐Ÿ˜† Anyone wanna trade places?๐Ÿ˜ƒ Yes? No? Maybe?๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'll stop now and get straight to the point๐Ÿ˜†

So it's been a week already๐Ÿ˜ƒ Exciting stuff no?๐Ÿ˜ƒ The Archive Mansion has been updated so you'll find all the important links such at links to AT's, FFs, OS, VMs etc.

Speaking of which, I need a favor from you guys๐Ÿ˜ƒ Could all vidders and OS writers open up a single thread to post all their VMs and OS? That was in the archive mansion I can post a link to your gallery instead of having single links floating around everywhere.

Also, Episode Discussion Thread: From now on I'll be opening one for each week. We have around 4 floating around at the moment which is a bit much. So starting Monday I'll be opening one every week.

For those who're interested, there's also a chatting thread posted (I just haven't gotten around to posting the link in the mansion yet๐Ÿ˜†) which is here: ll Punar Vivah Chit Chat Thread ll if you wanna chat or whatever, do it there only.

For ranking, all discussion on rankings are to be done here:
Gurmeet -Kratika Gurika...Ranking thread

Jodi name: according to this:
name of onscreen jodi-VOTE! the jodi name is ArYa Your choice if you wanna use it or not but do not make new threads on jodi names.

That seems to be it. Have an awesome weekend!

-Punar Vivah Dev. Team
Edited by -Ravjot- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkybedi thumbnail
Hey Ravjot
Thanks for making the forum look systematic n presentable. It will b easy to access also.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
thanks alot for this
gees thumbnail
Thanks dear for all the effort but wat abt the WUs...whos doing that?