India-Forums

End of Brija..??

luvrahulsingh Newbie
luvrahulsingh
luvrahulsingh

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Its quite cleared from the precap and also from the on set video of SKBM in wich kamna says tat she is facing same situation,, tat brij will ignore her now coz of the age factor n also tell her tat he is just a gud frn n well wisher of her n obv he do not love her, she has taken their fshp in a wrong way m damn sure she will turn up to krish now...

m very disappointed with the CVs.. SKBM is over for me now...Unhappy

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvrahulsingh

Its quite cleared from the precap and also from the on set video of SKBM in wich kamna says tat she is facing same situation,, tat brij will ignore her now coz of the age factor n also tell her tat he is just a gud frn n well wisher of her n obv he do not love her, she has taken their fshp in a wrong way m damn sure she will turn up to krish now...

m very disappointed with the CVs.. SKBM is over for me now...Unhappy

Chill...brija is not going anywhere...if anything the drama starts now...keep in mind that Krish has  cut ties with pooja in the first episode...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17flower_rosebumtrinketDhin-ChakM1s5_5unsh1n3

Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz
Dhin-Chak
Dhin-Chak

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Sleepy din wtch todays epi..and now don wtch it..too scared..anywys remebr tht ladys blessing..brija will end up togathr bas thy will stretch it..anywy lets nt give up hope..thr willl still be scenes of them..so its ok... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17

boby128 Newbie
boby128
boby128

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
the precape is scaring.Shocked...heartbreaking.Broken Heart...frustating...Cry
tayabafarooqui IF-Dazzler
tayabafarooqui
tayabafarooqui

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
well brija will end u see in first epi why pooja is remembering krish but wheen goon enter her house she also call brije this is so confussing ke will she ended up in loving brije or krish.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flower_rose

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged

once again haunted by the AT/MS and going by that even MS had a wellwisher/stalker who wanted to marry her at one point of time and AT hated...oof...why can't I get that out of my mind...Angry

sowmee Groupbie
sowmee
sowmee

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

I am wathing the first episode again.. trying to find some clues..

sowmee Groupbie
sowmee
sowmee

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

ok first episode clearly shows that pooja was in love with Krish. The background music was of the sad version of 'Aaj more sajanji' So did they change the story now?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index