Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

sowmee

Groupbie

sowmee

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Guys after seeing precap, I have a feeling Brij will start ignoring Pooja again..
Bumi.. i was wrong, they are taking the age factor here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bumtrinket

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Brij go to Dargah with Pooja??" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maverick17

Groupbie

maverick17

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
@sowmee You mentioned the age factor in your posts yesterday... and here goes!! 

I dont think Brij will meet Puja at the dargah tomorrow... ek to i guess Daddaji will call him to witness that shouting session... plus that video byte from the sets of SKBM also hints at some 'turmoil' in the BRIJA relationship!!!

Blood Giridhar!! sab usi ka kiya dhara hai!!! I am sure!

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Wht happns ppl tell me briefly i cant wtch it yet...including, da precap pls..btw sowmie and maverri..plz don forget to comment on da video segment..thnx

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sowmee

Groupbie

sowmee

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
 maverick17 i will keep my mouth shut henceforth.
alphabeta_22.. nothing much today, Pooja is dreaming, then she goes to BRijs office, for practice. There Krish sees her phone, and tries to teach pooja on how to use phone, at same time Brij msgs Pooja asking her to come to the Dargah with himHeart. Thats all for the day. Then thr was a precap, daddaji shouting on someone, saying ' apne se adha umr ke ladki se ishq ladake baita' and Brij vry thoughtful.
I am very bad at this, Bumi is the best, i am waiting for her WU, though i have seen the episode. She has a knack of making WU more entertaining than the actual show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17durum.....Lata.....bumtrinket

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmee

<font color="#0000ff">maverick17</font> i will keep my mouth shut henceforth.
</div><font color="#0066cc">alphabeta_22.. nothing much today, Pooja is dreaming, then she goes to BRijs office, for practice. There Krish sees her phone, and tries to teach pooja on how to use phone, at same time Brij msgs Pooja asking her to come to the Dargah with himHeart. Thats all for the day. Then thr was a precap, daddaji shouting on someone, saying ' apne se adha umr ke ladki se ishq ladake baita' and Brij vry thoughtful.
<div>
I am very bad at this, Bumi is the best, i am waiting for her WU, though i have seen the episode. She has a knack of making WU more entertaining than the actual show</font>
.                                  Thanx a llooot..boomi and u r great..just neede to knw wht hpnd..and i m happy thy r taking da fact into consideration..othr ppl will start liiking da show...who tht thr ws a gap beteen brija

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bumtrinket

maverick17

Groupbie

maverick17

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmee

maverick17 i will keep my mouth shut henceforth.
alphabeta_22.. nothing much today, Pooja is dreaming, then she goes to BRijs office, for practice. There Krish sees her phone, and tries to teach pooja on how to use phone, at same time Brij msgs Pooja asking her to come to the Dargah with himHeart. Thats all for the day. Then thr was a precap, daddaji shouting on someone, saying ' apne se adha umr ke ladki se ishq ladake baita' and Brij vry thoughtful.
I am very bad at this, Bumi is the best, i am waiting for her WU, though i have seen the episode. She has a knack of making WU more entertaining than the actual show

Absolutely!
@bumtrinket 's WU makes the whole thing more interesting somehow!! We get to think of new ways on interpreting the events that take place in the narrative!!! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

durum.....Lata.....bumtrinket

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
@sowmee - ROFL 

You HAD to mention age, right? Angry (just kidding LOL)

Every day a new twist, a new direction for this show! I've given up entirely on predictions. From tomorrow's precap it looks like Brij will ignore Pooja, convincing her that he doesn't care for her, Krish will propose, Pooja will try to move on, and suddenly Krish will come to know and move aside. 

One month ago we were all convinced Brij would move aside for Krish. Now Krish will sacrifice! ROFL 

I think all we can do is wait and watch. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

boby128maverick17durumSmeera123

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.