India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

i kinda feel srrie for kali (Page 2)

koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
hey i like the facts dat kranagara placed in argument.. she does hav a point.. i havent realli been watching it so i didnt noe all dat.. wow kali did sum bad s***.. and they forgived her? i thought dat abhay disowned her or sumthing.. or was dat a long time ago? 

myaj Groupbie
myaj
myaj

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by amita5

Kali is stupid she is so immature and self obsessed what will happen to her when she finds out that mahi is alive and she blamed kkusum for killing her mother. in fact both mahi and kali need to rot in hell . i hate mahi and i hope she goes to jail for killing the lady.

God it's just a show!...nobody deserves to rott in hell...remember it's all fake!Embarrassed

myaj Groupbie
myaj
myaj

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by koolgirl88

hey guys i watched kusum 2dy after a looooong time and i kinda feel srrie for kali and mahi. they were like living a happy little life with their dad and all and then kusum steps in again. i mean common, she knew dat abhay likes her and if she goes bak, obviously hes gonna chase her. ok so its fine dat she lets them noe shes alive but then she uses the excuse of mamiji's request 2 stay in the house and all. ok she may not have done it intentionally but how stupid can u be? "o well i left my love 20 yrs ago and i noe dat he still loves me, but ill just go bak and live in his house even tho i noe hes married and has a settled life" i mean she was living peacefully with kumud as well, so it wasnt exactly necessary 2 go bak in abhay's house.... and then every1 is always yelling at kali. yea shes a jack*** but kumud isnt so innocent herself. at least kali noes her limits, kumud got pregnant for Goddsakes. they can forgive her for dat but they cant give kali sum love so she wont go on the wrong path again. i mean, isnt dat y shes on the wrong path? its cuz she wants sum love and they noe it 2. rem the theme in k3g? the kids may make mistakes, but the job of elders is 2 forgive them for it. if abhay had given her the love she wanted then she wudnt hav done all dis. and mahi has given her motherly love her whole life so i dont blame kali for feeling dat kusum just came bak 20 yrs later and took mahi's place.. and no mahi did NOT take kusums place b4. tell me one thing, who told kusum 2 just disappear off the face of the planet just cuz of one suspicion? how about trying 2 clear it????? but no, she has 2 run off like dat. if she didnt run off, mahi wud hav backed off. she wasnt intending on getting abhay at all. she visited their house for kali, not abhay. she secretly loved him but never said it. and after 20 yrs if ppl say "marry ur love" of course shes gonna say yes. she even has a kid with him! a women has 2 think of herself 2 and kusum was like long gone.. well i dunno dats how i feel... kalis feelings of love for mahi and dislike for kusum r understandable.... wht do u guys think?

I agree with you...kali is always mad because kkusum ruined her life...she was living a good life and she got every thing she wanted until KUMUD AND KKUSUM  came...It's abahys fault for spoiling her so much in the first place...well then again he didn't know that his long lost wife from 20 yrs ago was gonna come back! It's Kumuds fault for wanting to come to Mumbai to go to college! And what did she do in college? Drop out not even a year afterwards! Why are they still living in mumbai if she dosen't even go t o college anymore! They shud go back at the end of the show! and everything could be back to normal for abahy Mahi and Kali!

Edited by myaj - 19 April 2005 at 6:53pm
sona Groupbie
sona
sona

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by krangara

I completely disagree......Kali is a spoiled brat because no one has ever said NO to her.....everyone, including the two scheming chachis, love her unconditionally.....KUSUM loves her more than KUMUD!!!!! 

Kali was never forgiven?  Confused  She played with Garv's feelings when she first got engaged to him by secretly meeting with Nakul - she was forgiven; she broke her sister's family - she was forgiven; she faked her pregnancy - she was forgiven; she played with KKUSUM's feelings by faking her loyalty only so that Kumud is driven away from her mom - she was forgiven!  She was forgiven for EVERY MISTAKE....so, do not give Kali more credit than she deserves!!!!!!

Kali knows her limits?  haha.....at least, Kumud slept with her unmarried fiancee, which was more of a in-the-moment kind of thing....and she instantly regretted it......let's move on to Kali....she blames KKUSUM for living in her house although she is not Abhays wife anymore.....but it is DADI who has invited KKUSUM to their house and COERCES her to stay there.....and I am sorry, KKUSUM did not live in that house when ABhay was married to MAHI!!!  Although she knew that Abhay was innocent, she never once tried breaking his marriage.....here is a lady who knows her limits.....what about Kali?  She lived as an uninvited guest indefinitely in her sister's house....even during Kumud's absence and before their divorce she lives with her JIJAJI!!!! How gross.....and she  sleeps with her Sis's hubby in Shimla.... are you telling me that this woman knew her limitssss?????  GIMME A BREAKKKKK!!!!  There is a LIMIT TO IRRESPONSIBLE IMMATURITY....and Kali knows NO LIMITSSSS.....at least, does Kali regret her actions even once?  NOPEEE>....she only complains endlessly that no one loves her (blah blah) when actually very few love KUMUD AND KKUSUM while everyone loves Kali!!!!  What a whiny self-serving pompous ass!!!!!Angry

I couldn't have said it better!!!!!!! I totally agree with you!!

Go to top