Setindia is right New Promo

mfarhaniqbal33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Ronit tells pooja everything but she says shut up ronit i dont want to listen or believe anything u say against my husband

Ronit is shocked

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashmit is married with a woman he also has a son he hides because
he wants to marry pooija so he can make ronit jelouse. in the park he knew about pooja already he wanted to follow poojia to get closer to ronit by using her.ronit love pooja thats y he came to work in the same office to see pooija and get closer to her.ashmit knew that if he let pooija to work in his office he will get informtoins about ronit and his family so he married pooja to make their life hell
and soon ashmit wife and son will show up in the show. he will tell pooja that he doesnt love her and he will be sorry and devorce pooja and get back to his wife and son which is lives in london now poornima
gonna die and ronit and pooja will get back togehter and the show will end. i am not making this story by my self. i know aBOUT THIS SHOW MORE THAN U GUYS HOW CANT TELL IAM NOT ALLOWED TO TELL U ABOUT IT WHERE I GOT INFORMTOINS FROM ANYWAY U WILL KNOW SOON THAT I WAS RIGHT
AND ASHMITT DOESNT LOVE POOJA AT ALLLLLL HE RESPECT HER AS A GOOD HUMAN BEINGS SO HE HELPED HER BY MARRIED TO HER HE SAVED HER FROM GETTING MARRIED TO A FOOL GUY .POOJA WILL FORGIVE HIM FOR WAT HE DONE.
WAIT AND WATCH GUYS WHO DOESNT CARE DONT READ MY MESSAGE OK GUYS I DONT CARE BUT ITS LLL TRUE ABOUT YA MERI LIFE HAI RONIT FANS BOTH OF ๐Ÿ‘THEM GONNA BE TOGEHTER ๐Ÿ˜›AT THE END OF SHOW.

PRINCESS_tina they didnt tell when will they showe up ronit and pooja married๐Ÿ˜Šbut they said they will be toeghter at the end of show or before i just know that ashmit has a son and wife. he used pooja to get closer to ronit and his dad they also told that ronit will marry pooja๐Ÿ˜Šthey will showe pooja and ronit child too dont think iam a lier

i know everything about this show because i know samebody who is part of this show who wrote the show ok ๐Ÿ˜ณ

pmahesh thumbnail
hey, when the soap stories changing everyday depending on the trps , how can u be so sure about what is the end.
I wonder what will happen if ashmit's character becomes very popular, will they change the story or stick to the original plan!! I am sure no one can answer that now.

But i hope what u have written is true and in the end pooja and ronit are united because they seem made for each other and as pooja said earlier that she beleives that love happens only once.
No Angel thumbnail
Pooja Ronits' child wow!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

yessssssss pooja and ronit 2 gether. it is the time for celebration

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail

Pooja-Ronit's CHILD??

Why didnt u tell me this earlier....excuse me....I have some COLLAGES to make!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

*Angel Diya* thumbnail
Yeah. Pooja and Ronit's child. Can't wait to see ur collages Tafarruz!!!
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Angel Diya*

Yeah. Pooja and Ronit's child. Can't wait to see ur collages Tafarruz!!!

In order for you to see my collages.....u have to wait for a MONTH or 2..they wont end up till late May is all I know!! Be patient...!!๐Ÿ˜Š