Rati's Selection - Thus my hopes are always high

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont know where the show will go ?????? where all this will be heading ??????...but for me the thing is only this...that i have a confidence in my heart that nothing will went wrong to that extent which cannot be forgivable for the audience to watch...Rati Pandey...someone who doesn't choose like any role and work on it...She selects the specific ones ( her self respect is bigger ...she will not indulge herself in any kind of role ...she selects wisely .) . And till the time she dint got a challenging and as well as decent role...she dint stepped back in the industry...And she stepped back with Indira...so for me indira's character decency and the decency of the show The Rati Pandey  is working in will never be stolen...
i know watching scenes like molesting the girl, than smelling the cloth than fitting the camera ...lowers down the high expectations of viewers but trust me everything is not done in a negative context ...molesting was punished by indira in a way that we all got satisfied...than the smelling of cloth was just one more way to show the obsession of the guy for the girl...guys common nothing is revealed yet...we dont know what's the story behind sameer right now ????...so we should not jump to conclusions ...and than the camera thing...once again people are over reacting...calm down...the guy did wrong...absolutely wrong but he did it to keep an eye on his love...nothing else...nothing pathetic will be served...moreover i think indira will shift from the room as she mentioned that all the females of the house will live in same room...and soon the camera will be spotted...and everything will be fine...
one more thing...guys nothing has happened...calm down  and think ...the soul  of the show can still be revived ...and it will be revived for sure...this is what my heart says...just because i know...that my angel will never be a part of an indecent show...i can proudly say that my hopes from the show will be always high...HD is still better than all the current shows running on tv which just show women being illtreaten even more than this...which shows that women can be easily played off with...took advantage off...
our show is still unique and it presents an image of today's girl...and i am still proud of it...for me hd is still the best...and it will remain so...

Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Syeisha_Maini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I do hate sameer's wierdness. But i.still love the show. Strange or not the story is actually interesting. And i personally don't care who India goes with, as long as she's happy in the end. So rishi or sameer don't care. Maybe sameer will become good. Who care.
Ill watch the show for rati's acting and the overall feel of the show.
So please guys stop bashing cv's and just wait and watch.Edited by Syeisha_Maini - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Syeisha_Maini

I do hate sameer's wierdness. But i.still love the show. Strange or not the story is actually interesting. And i personally don't care who India goes with, as long as she's happy in the end. So rishi or sameer don't care. Maybe sameer will become good. Who care.
Ill watch the show for rati's acting and the overall feel of the show.
So please guys stop bashing cv's and just wait and watch.

Agree Syiesha 

People love assuming yeh hote to woh hota , woh hota to yeh hota etc etc .. if cvs have used that step , than it must be some reason ...may be to bring some twist ..so is it not nice to wait n watch rather than abusing characters , I m annoyed with Cvs but will wait n see what is going to happen next ..

Rati is working as a lead in this show , we r watching this show for Rati mainly ..so i have full faith on her  😃

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Agree Syiesha 

People love assuming yeh hote to woh hota , woh hota to yeh hota etc etc .. if cvs have used that step , than it must be some reason ...may be to bring some twist ..so is it not nice to wait n watch rather than abusing characters , I m annoyed with Cvs but will wait n see what is going to happen next ..

Rati is working as a lead in this show , we r watching this show for Rati mainly ..so i have full faith on her  😃

exactly...its not anyone but rati...the show is always gonna rock...she selected the role and show...we need to wait and watch...everything will be fine soon...
People on this forum like assuming things without seeing n love bashing n using abusive language for the character ...

If Sameer is shown obsessive towards the girl , so may be cvs r trying to show his obsession , this is the fact but people will accept it ...it is criminal offence n not acceptable ..Here Sameer obseseeion was shown differently , whatever he is doing is very wrong but thats hie junoon, isme sab galat karte hai ..he is doing WRONG but wait n see his side of story , his feeling before jumping on the conclusion 

When Rishi changed indira profile n picture on the internet without her permission n tried to ruin her reputation , that was criminal offecne also , it was Rishi Junoon to do because he did not want anyone to marry indira , uske liye he did not even think twice Indira ka reputation ka kya hoga .. he was selfish thinkign about himself only ..they have shown Rishi Obsession 

DO NO BHAI apne junoon main kam kar rahe hai  ...Rishi ka bhee act cheap thaa n Sameer ka bhee hai

EtherealRati thumbnail

People on this forum like assuming things without seeing n love bashing n using abusive language for the character ...

If Sameer is shown obsessive towards the girl , so may be cvs r trying to show his obsession , this is the fact but people will accept it ...it is criminal offence n not acceptable ..

When Rishi changed indira profile n picture without her permission n tried to ruin her reputation , that was criminal offecne also , it was Rishi Junoon to do because he did not want anyone to marry indira , uske liye he did not even think twice Indira ka reputation ka kya hoga .. he was selfish thinkign about himself only ..

priyanka ...we all just need to think before commenting...i mean people are overr reacting on everything related to sameer...we dont even know that why the guy is like this ?????...members are just jumping to conclusions on which waiting is actually the best option...hd is such a unpredictable show...so how come it can now become predictable...mnone of the guesses will work...it will a different way...we need to clam down...and control our emotions to some extent at the moment...saying that the show isn't a family show now is not right at any point...because i better know what family shows are...???...go and watch star plus...hd is still better ...
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
to be very honest ------mai iss show ko end tk follow karungi.😆chahe to bhi track n situations ho😆
i watch this show for rati first n then inshi.offcourse...nowadys their is no inshi moments so im lil dissapointed n script also is not good...
i lke sam part..i just hope cvs handhled this track nicely...n i hve no prob with sam n his madness...i mean its his character...but ya i hope vo inshi ke beech na aye😉

i just want satisfaction ...nothing else❤️
EtherealRati thumbnail

DO NO BHAI apne junoon main kam kar rahe hai  ...Rishi ka bhee act cheap thaa n Sameer ka bhee hai

ya both are same in many ways...both are bent or getting indira by hook or crook from day 1...and than that bet...if rishi loves indira so much...he should have avoided that bet thing...but what to say...jo jisko negative man na chahta hain...usko maan raha hain...sach to ye hain that nothing is decided yet...

Originally posted by: riddhima-

to be very honest ------mai iss show ko end tk follow karungi.😆chahe to bhi track n situations ho😆
i watch this show for rati first n then inshi.offcourse...nowadys their is no inshi moments so im lil dissapointed n script also is not good...
i lke sam part..i just hope cvs handhled this track nicely...n i hve no prob with sam n his madness...i mean its his character...but ya i hope vo inshi ke beech na aye😉

Well Show main twist turn hoga ...i have no problem with Indira-Rishi 😃.. at the end Indira has to choose ...we r fine  ..YES CVS has to use this track safely ...

But abusing character so much n started assuming scenes jiska koi ata pata nahi hai ...its not right naa..

I am  watchign show for Rati mainly n than other actors come
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddhima-

i knew it...it all about rati for us...we are here to support her...we watch for her glimpse more than anything else...but i still say that hd is still better than 100 shgows going on tv...which are so called family shows...it is unique at every point...and we can keep the expectatons high from it...i dont mind if it will be inshi or sara...for me ...i just want the quality in the show...