Article: GC & KS Punar Vivah bags good response!

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Gurmeet Choudhary and Kritika's Punar Vivah bags good response!

Zee TV's latest offering Punar Vivah, which stands to be another unique concept brought before all by Diya Aur Baati makers, Shashi and Sumeet Mittal, has said to be opened on a fair note.

The show starring Geet Hui Sabse Parayi fame Maan aka Gurmeet Choudhary in lead talks of two individuals who are made to marry again for the sake of their family and kids. Gurmeet plays the character of Yash who has lost his wife Arpita and is now leading the life of a loner with his two daughters.

Sharing a similar fate like him is Aarti aka Kritika Sengar, who happens to be a divorcee. She has been left by her husband but the support of her in-laws has helped her in facing the obstacles of life. Her only hope of living is her son Ansh.

Both Aarti and Yash are not willing to settle down again as they feel that starting a new life once more won't be easy for them. But their families have different plans and once they get to meet, wedding would surely take place.

It's been almost a week since Punar Vivah has gone live and as per the reports the different concept has made it rake in some decent points. Gurmeet and Kritika have done a fair job and must say that post Geet, Gurmeet has come with a changed look and quite grown up acting skills. His role as Maan was simply incredible and the way he is portraying Yash, it seems that he will soon win hearts for this one too.

Did you also feel the same about Gurmeet-Kritika's Punar Vivah?

Note: if already thiz topic iz posted then DEV  team close thiz topic...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spoorthi thumbnail
thanks for sharing๐Ÿ˜›
very well said- punar vivah is really unique,glad to know that it is getting good response๐Ÿ˜ƒ
madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Of course as it has a unique story-line and the great fan following of the leads...this is bound to happen

GC rocks as always..

But honestly speakin i havent seen Jhansi ki rani yet i like Kratika in just one week and ofcourse she is doin a gr8 job... ๐Ÿ‘

The enitre team is doin great and hope they break all the records soon with such a strong platform as ZEE...

Congo team PV... ๐Ÿฅณ

coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing naresh...๐Ÿ˜Š
'm sure the show 'll do really well...
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: coolpratz

thanks for sharing naresh...๐Ÿ˜Š

'm sure the show 'll do really well...

yes u r rite i hope PV doing well in terms of TRP...
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing.Pv will rock.Hope it get Great Trps
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing!!
yes PV  is good & unique show.. waiting for best trp..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kratika was brilliant as Jhansi ki Rani and is doing a great job right now!
GC is doing a great job too!!
InnerPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing. I have always been a fan of Gurmeet's acting since Geet and what has come as a nice surprise for me is Kratika. I haven't seen any of her previous shows but she is doing a wonderful job portraying Aarti. Actually the whole cast of PV are pretty good even the kids.

.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs! i am liking this show let's wait and watch how the TRPs go!