Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

most lovable lady in jjkn - Page 2

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
its definately Bebe for me too....her character seems to have multiple layers.....she is a friend, a confidant, a voice of experience, a pillar of support for all......she can be a kid and a granny at the same time....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

bebe...

and as said by jammy would love to have a boss like HM too

SANDY thumbnail
I would pick bebe the perfect grandmother.
alliha thumbnail

welcome king!

i would give my vote to bebe! she understands what jassi is going through and always has something to say to about life

kingofsincity thumbnail

thx every body for welcoming me im this forum  😊 its soo nice of u guys 🤗 i kno bebe she iz tha best  👏👏

again thx u all

love u all.................king

TiN24 thumbnail
BEBE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish my granny was as outgoing and energetic as Bebe!!! But I still love her!!! (hehehe)😉
anniegupta_ thumbnail
any questions to the answer? its bebe!!!!! Shes so sweet and always lookin for good for everyone.. besides shes the best also Because she intro jassi with purab!!! YAY!! 😉
*Anjali* thumbnail
i agree with you all regarding bebe 😊  Amrit is sweet, but she's too quiet sometimes....i almost forget Jassi has a mother.  Amrit's character isn't quite as strong as that of bebe or billu.
kaleidoscope thumbnail
certainly i will choose bebe.................Amrit is also good but as anju said  sometimes she is too inactive
Smile thumbnail

To me the most lovable lady is of course BEBE.  I just love...... her and the way she potraits her character, its so natural. She is lively, energetic, fun loving etc etc.... I also like HM and Amrit too. But BEBE tops the list.

Smile

Edited by Smile - 19 years ago