Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Arnav was wrong yesterday but these "So called Fans' Yesterday were worse. 
There was absolutely no need for all that unnecessary bashing . They can express their anger in many other ways but calling him names? Unacceptable! Shame on them!
Really, what behaviour!

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Arrey yaar, chill. 

The point being raised is that what Arnav did yesterday i.e. treating Khushi like a filthy animal, was just beyond terrible and the issue is with Star Plus for showing such things. 

Also, yes Arnav suffered to, he felt bad and conflicted but the fact remains that just like his character has always been...he does the unthinkable cruel action first and with full force and when it comes to repenting, he repents but shows grudges about it even if he does not feel any grudge...he should not have thrown the blanket at her, thats all.

And ofcourse everyone wants to see a happy ArHi...but that doesnt mean that they cannot dislike either of theirs stupid behaviour..,.

👏 👏 👏
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
I still love this show but I'm not afraid to say how the last few scenes yesterday were a disappointment. It's really in the writing above all and as it was mentioned, it's Star Plus fault for showing such degrading behaviour and the writers for damaging his character in an attempt to increase the intensity of love and hate in the story. SaRun were brilliant and delivered I just hope they never show along those lines again. Also there was issue of this behaviour been effectively condoned but then again that is on the onus of the viewer, people have to draw a line between fact and fiction. I honestly think that was an ultimate ASR low yesterday, completely wrong but the spoilers suggest he evens it out by sleeping there himself. 
im with u sunaina
no on saw arnav being all stressed out that khushi was cold everyony just saw arnav makin khushi sleep in the cold. many ppl hve started bashing arnav n r callin him a pig if they dont lyk arnav then they can stop watchin ipkknd because in this ipkknd forum we lyk 2 hve friendly ppl who compliment the actors n actresses not bash them
also arnav is not the worse garima bua ji n payal r way worser sayin khushi is NOT there family or blood that was very mean of them
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
First, none of us here in the forum have the right to tell others whether to watch the show or not. We are all people of free will and choice.

Second, we should be able to point out flaws in our beloved characters and be able to say what we see it is done wrong.

Third, if ASR repents and atones, this is a matter of joy for all fans, not just khushi lovers and asr lovers. we are here to eventually see a happy couple. the journey is hard and when errors are made that are too big, fans feel it and point it out.

Fourth, by this logic, anyone who did not like Khushi's antics in the month of december should have left the forum, not commented and stopped watching the show. but i didn't hear any appeals from anyone to stop tormenting themselves.

lets not instigate or fan more emotions.
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Su please don't torment yourself reading posts which you don't like..

frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Those people who think that Arnav 's act is not redeemable - have no further reason to watch this serial because from now on first it will be shown how torturous Arnav will become towards Khusi and then when he finds out the truth - he will be full of remorse and will ask for forgiveness from Khushi .
To many members here ASR has crossed the limit - then I guess  you will not find it any more interesting to watch this serial or enjoy the show .
Specially romantic Arhi scenes should make you cringe and not feel elated. If I would have felt that much hatred for ASR , I certainly would have hated watching Arhi romantic scenes .
YOU will think  how can Khusi hold to this demon/devil or pig. How can ASR love Khushi again . This man is not capable of any kind of love? You surely will not enjoy Khushi romancing with a pig . Will you ?

Then why torment yourself further ?  . If anytime ASR dies or goes away from Khushis life or Khushi rejects him and leaves him  and in grief ASR kills himself then you can come back with a smile and start watching  the show again.

Pasting a post you made.

You already know that i am counted in here. From today onwards I am an official Khushi - indifferent- feeler .

I really do not care what she does . She can go to any Tom, Dick and Harry .  She is not worth my interest .

If ASR wants her , I pity him and I 100 percent agree with your husband Lavanya was a classy chick compared to desi murhgi - Khushi Kumari Gupta .

Atleast be true to what you say, Sunaina. 
 and if we go by your logic, you should have stopped watching this show long long back

I initilally thought of makin a word doc with all the posts you made against Kushi, but then it not worth it...
YOU CAN WAKE SOMEBODY WHO IS ASLEEP BUT WHAT DO YOU DO TO SOMEONE WHO IS PRETENDING TO BE ASLEEP.
Edited by frockstar - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
Frocky -

I have never said i have not made khushi bashing posts. On the contrary I acknwledge that I have made them .

Frocky - I always maintain - that I will watch thos show as long as BArun Sobti is there . I dont care about anything and anyone else . I liked Baruns chemistry with Ankita , I love his chemistry with Sanaya, I also think he has good chemistry with Kryatal and Sana Khan , 
The moment BArun Sobti leaves this show , you will never find me in this forum for five more minutes . Though I admire Sanaya Irani , I will never watch a show just for her . I admire Ankita Sharma (BHPH) but  I do not watch Preeto. I havent watched a single episode .
But if Barun is in a show , I will subscribe that channel and watch that show religiously .
So  what do you want to prove by quoting my post here ??

sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kitty25

Su please don't torment yourself reading posts which you don't like..

Thanks , good advise , I will try to follow it .
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

First, none of us here in the forum have the right to tell others whether to watch the show or not. We are all people of free will and choice.

I never said  do not watch the show, I requested - do not torment yourselves .
Second, we should be able to point out flaws in our beloved characters and be able to say what we see it is done wrong.

Sure - I agree but please do not draw absolute conclusions

Third, if ASR repents and atones, this is a matter of joy for all fans, not just khushi lovers and asr lovers. we are here to eventually see a happy couple. the journey is hard and when errors are made that are too big, fans feel it and point it out.
Exactly - that is the point . We all want to see happy couple , we dont want to see  Khushi hating Arnav forever and never forgive Arnav. My point is the concept ' Arnav is not redeemable' and not that "he behaved horribly "

Fourth, by this logic, anyone who did not like Khushi's antics in the month of december should have left the forum, not commented and stopped watching the show. but i didn't hear any appeals from anyone to stop tormenting themselves.
I always say that I will continue to watch this show as long as barun Sobti is here . That is only and only criteria for me watching this show . You will not find me in this forum for a second more if BArun Sobti leaves the show .

lets not instigate or fan more emotions.

Smriti - you can address me directly and say "Su - this is where you are wrong " You  need not be formal with me .
I admire you for many reasons and like to read your posts - you liking a post where Khushi was proposed to hate Arnav forever - made me feel sad , that is all and I expressed my frustration through different posts.  
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago