raman987 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
its irritating to watch evertime siddhi quiet when kunal talks about his failure now that he cannot keep them happy , that she is not happy with her . she can atleast say she is or sheis in love with him ! But the ? is -is he going to beleive her or he may think she is doing this for family and indirectly for anand .i think ythats what cvs want us to beleive .its kunals denial.
they haveto  create a big drama for siddhi's loud and clear confession . dont know if it will reach kunal but confession is not easy here for siddhi bcoz if her confn fails to move his heart she wont have a 2nd chance with him bcoz of his complex character
i want siddhi to confess maybe in court in front of every body making everybody realize what KUNAL is what he is for her and how precious is his happiness his relation with her and every sm things like even his anger old songs his akdoopan is for her , how her whole life is centered around him ,
as far as ritcha is concerned siddhi should describe the night in such  a way that ritcha may not be able to take it and blurts out that it is impossible and she will make sure that sinal will seperate
so confession and case at the same time .but i would love if description of their night comes from kunal to make ritcha jealous😉