ayushiish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I dunno why but J reminds me of Blair Waldorf from gossip girl. The way she puts up the whole bitchy act in front of everyone and not let anyone see the vulnerable side is so similar to what Blair used to be like in the first few seasons. I just hope how the GG creatives have given blairs character such depth, DEK creatives will do the same justice with J's character and not make her the villain of the show. I mean come on people, I think akash would make a better villain :P may I just mention how adorable uday was in today's episode! He seemed every bit of a man who's in love! Awwh Brijajs face when he saw manyata in that state, he was genuinely guilty :)

So what does everyone else think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I thought Akash part is stopped and will be reduced since last week...but nothing like that..CV s are still giving him a long love song to recollect his moments with Monia...horrible..now this should be stopped..again Akash character is no more to be seen.

But I have to say UV is getting better & better..the way he brings his emotion/anger/toughness on his face it is praise worthy...it is worth spending to see his part...it is the best part to see him & manayta being together...

After this week, I can see Manyta starts feeling that UV is a nice person inside and he is helping her..he has been so easy going with her and has made everything seamless for her...I could see Manyata's appreciation in her eyes and in conversation..the way she was talking to him while she was being punished as if he is the only one who would feel and understand her situation..clearly shows she already taking him on her side.

After today's episode Manyata will realize it is UV who fought for her and got her out of this big trauma..whereas Akash outside is trying to ruin everything that Manayta has been working on..if he tries to get in and Rajamata finds him it will spoil everything right there and Manyta will not accept it. Manayta has blood of Rajwaade..she is very strict with her promise and principle but when she will see Akash is not cooperating her it will hurt her immensely. Also, J should realize whatever she has been trying to create obstacle on Manyata's way, it is always backfiring her..if in next episode she tries to act smart and let Akash get in, everyone in the family will be mad at her..UV will be so pissed that he may not trust her at all for the rest of his life..so whatever she does, she better realize the consequence.
thanks/

Edited by smrity2012 - 12 years ago