F.I.R

FIR Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
I think there should be a banner for the FIR forum... Shreya why don't you talk to the Mods about a banner contest here .. we can put it as GA so that there will be lots of participation

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FIR Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk (Page 2)" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Astonish I already have approval from Shruti di to open a banner contest for FIR. I meant to open it last weekend, but personal issues and I couldn't do it. I'll be opening it this weekend and asking Shruti di to make a GA on it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

astonish

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Yup!! even I was thinking so a banner competion...would love to see Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top