Posted: 12 years ago
hi

Originally posted by poshah

there you go my friend Norzar πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

absolutely..that is Siddhi's mind state..she is confused and anyone would be..Kunal/Siddhi both are dilly dallying because their mind/heart is saying yes to love but they are convinced by their brain to not.

Siddhi- his actions prove he loves me (all except asking for divorce) but he still wants to divorce me
Kunal- I want her to be happy so its better she leaves me. (Why do I want her to be happy - because I love her, why is she not happy to hear about divorce-because you are wrong you mor**)
They both have their reasons..so they will have to cover the distance themselves !!! Lets not bash Kunal either..else I will have to write a post justying his actions πŸ˜‰

Can you imagine how Siddhi would be feeling, when every time Kunal tells that I want you to be happy, and you cant be happy with me and that is why we should get divorced.. Only if he knew that her happiness is with you and not in divorce. It pains to hear someone say that you cant be happy with me where actually your happiness lies with that person.

i know, sinal unintentionally are paining each other even though they want each other to be happy. 
the problem is siddhi right now doesnt exactly know whats troubling kunal, she just thinks the case is the issue. if she knew he feels she is still in love with Anand maybe she will start thinking of things differently

Kunal too isnt opening up, i really wished he told raj that day when he was drunk that siddhi isnt happy with me because she still is in love with Anand. 

its must be painful for kunal too, thinking that he wife still pines for her dead lover(even though he himself loves Anand alot), it would be hurting him thinking she doesnt love him. i still rem the hurt look on his face when he read the poem and also when he was talking to Anand's pic. in that scene he said to Anand that siddhi will always love you. if Anand wasnt his brother he would have atleast been able to express his anger and frustration on him, but Anand is Kunal's kid brother, someone he loves deeply so he cant even hate Anand. All these feelings are eating him up inside

sometimes i feel whenever siddhi finds out that kunal thinks she is in love with Anand still, what would be her reaction?. kunal had once pointed out to her bef they married that the only common thing between the 2 of them is they love for Anand, which is there and will always be there. So i dont know if sidhi can ever claim to kunal that she doesnt love Anand anymore. The way i look at it is that siddhi will always continue to love  Anand just like kunal will always love Anand. 
they is a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. 
Siddhi is in love with kunal and kunal is in love with Siddhi and kunal needs to understand that he has not taken Anand's place in her heart he has created his own place in her heart. 

sinal have fallen in love with each other  but will never be able to fall out of the love

norzar

Edited by norzar - 12 years ago
Uff Pooja, I had thought I would not get into this debate anymore, but what to do? Aadat se majboor πŸ˜†

I agree with all you guys have been saying. The crux of the matter is that Siddhi and Kunal are two completely different people and this complementarity (if that is a wordπŸ˜†) is what draws them to each other and makes their relationship solid.

Siddhi is a silent worker. She believes in doing what needs to be done, what is right and not talking much about it. Think of how she's handled Vikram after Raveena's suicide attempt. Even Kunal accepted "Aakhir tumne Vikram ko mana hi liya." As she told Raj she was probably thinking she can handle this situation her way and things will resolve, but they have gotten worse. So hopefully now she will turn around and start talkingπŸ˜‰ But spare a thought for our dear heroine! She bleeds too😭 Just because Siddhi doesn't get drunk and shout when she is upset, just cries quietly doesn't mean she is not hurting. When did quietly crying and dealing with your sorrow become such a bad thing? There was a time it used to be a dignified quality in a person. I mean Kunal's getting drunk and one-sided shouting is not helping their situation much either, so why is everyone blaming Siddhi? But I do sincerely hope that her days of muteness are over because as Raj said "Tere chup rehne se bhi kya hua." Now is the time for her to change herself a little. And in times of crisis we all do.

On the other hand Kunal😳 Another post on this forum regarding when Kunal fell in love with Siddhi and Raj's dialogue that now they have to sort their relationship out themselves made me realize one thing.  Kunal doesn't consciously yet realize that he loves Siddhi. He has this innate need for her, almost like a craving, but his conscious mind doesn't recognize it yet. I remember thinking after watching that love scene that Kunal sounded just a trifle selfish in all he was saying - I bow before you because me and my family need you. His dialogues the next day that I want to set you free because I cannot make you happy stem as much from guilt as from love. So I want him to take his time and realize that he loves this woman. She is more than a need, she is a want. I thought that scene where Siddhi watches Raveena's wedding vows and realizes that Kunal has been a true husband to her was beautiful and I wondered why they didn't show Kunal realizing the same. I think now is the time he needs to do that - perhaps during Shilpa's wedding as someone else on his forum already suggested. He has to realize that she is his wife in the real sense of the word, way beyond familial responsibilities alone. The day he does that, I wish he grabs her hand and says to her, "Main tumhare saath apni zindagi bitana chahtha hoon, isliye nahin kyunki tumhare bina yeh ghar nahin chalega. Isliye nahin kyunki main tumhe miss karungi. Isliye kyunki tum meri patni ho aur main tumse pyar karta hoon."

Originally posted by annie_mckinnen

Uff Pooja, I had thought I would not get into this debate anymore, but what to do? Aadat se majboor πŸ˜†

I agree with all you guys have been saying. The crux of the matter is that Siddhi and Kunal are two completely different people and this complementarity (if that is a wordπŸ˜†) is what draws them to each other and makes their relationship solid.

Siddhi is a silent worker. She believes in doing what needs to be done, what is right and not talking much about it. Think of how she's handled Vikram after Raveena's suicide attempt. Even Kunal accepted "Aakhir tumne Vikram ko mana hi liya." As she told Raj she was probably thinking she can handle this situation her way and things will resolve, but they have gotten worse. So hopefully now she will turn around and start talkingπŸ˜‰ But spare a thought for our dear heroine! She bleeds too😭 Just because Siddhi doesn't get drunk and shout when she is upset, just cries quietly doesn't mean she is not hurting. When did quietly crying and dealing with your sorrow become such a bad thing? There was a time it used to be a dignified quality in a person. I mean Kunal's getting drunk and one-sided shouting is not helping their situation much either, so why is everyone blaming Siddhi? But I do sincerely hope that her days of muteness are over because as Raj said "Tere chup rehne se bhi kya hua." Now is the time for her to change herself a little. And in times of crisis we all do.

On the other hand Kunal😳 Another post on this forum regarding when Kunal fell in love with Siddhi and Raj's dialogue that now they have to sort their relationship out themselves made me realize one thing.  Kunal doesn't consciously yet realize that he loves Siddhi. He has this innate need for her, almost like a craving, but his conscious mind doesn't recognize it yet. I remember thinking after watching that love scene that Kunal sounded just a trifle selfish in all he was saying - I bow before you because me and my family need you. His dialogues the next day that I want to set you free because I cannot make you happy stem as much from guilt as from love. So I want him to take his time and realize that he loves this woman. She is more than a need, she is a want. I thought that scene where Siddhi watches Raveena's wedding vows and realizes that Kunal has been a true husband to her was beautiful and I wondered why they didn't show Kunal realizing the same. I think now is the time he needs to do that - perhaps during Shilpa's wedding as someone else on his forum already suggested. He has to realize that she is his wife in the real sense of the word, way beyond familial responsibilities alone. The day he does that, I wish he grabs her hand and says to her, "Main tumhare saath apni zindagi bitana chahtha hoon, isliye nahin kyunki tumhare bina yeh ghar nahin chalega. Isliye nahin kyunki main tumhe miss karungi. Isliye kyunki tum meri patni ho aur main tumse pyar karta hoon."

nicely explained,

kunal indeed needs to recognize/realise/accept that he is in love with siddhi and this should be shown during the 6 month period, with various mini tracks involved. 

i doubt its going to come in with the case thing completely, maybe it could start it 

sometimes i think with siddhi's verbal love confession to kunal really make him realise his love for her?

i rather see him realise without her confessing to him. 

norzar
annie, sorry to have pulled you in here..but see what makes it intersting is that both have faluts and both are right as well..so just bashing one person is not right !!!!πŸ˜‰

i dont like at times when ppl say why is siddhi quite..but i agree the deabt is never ending..πŸ˜‰

waise my post was from Siddhi;s side and so agree with you..and the last few lines you sadi..i av put in my OS kunals' confession..we gals always want to hear it black n white right..that gives us more security...we want to know the precise reason and not other reasons on ghar and all...and the men know that but say it in the v end..same goes for the day she was leaving..he kept saying all the other 100 things and not the main thing !!!
Edited by poshah - 12 years ago
the breaking news is that a few people on IF have spend their respective sunday morning, afternoon and evening debating on kunal/siddhi..three of them agree that neither is fully right.

Little did the three ladies know that they are discussing what is a fact, men are from mars and women from venus..so neither is right, nor the other wrong..But still they want to be with each other..so lets watch their journey πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by poshah

the breaking news is that a few people on IF have spend their respective sunday morning, afternoon and evening debating on kunal/siddhi..three of them agree that neither is fully right.

Little did the three ladies know that they are discussing what is a fact, men are from mars and women from venus..so neither is right, nor the other wrong..But still they want to be with each other..so lets watch their journey πŸ˜‰

Very true dear. I am also thinking that both of them are wrong in their approach towards the relationship. i have already said that i am not bashing Siddhi. I hope i have not offended you by my post. sorry though.
End of the day, it is just a show and we should enjoy the roller coaster ride, thats the fun.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by pinkeye - 12 years ago
Originally posted by pinkeye

Very true dear. I am also thinking that both of them are wrong in their approach towards the relationship. i have already said that i am not bashing Siddhi. I hope i have not offended you by my post. sorry though.
End of the day, it is just a show and we should enjoy the roller coaster ride, thats the fun.πŸ˜ƒ

hey, you dont have to say sorry at all..I meant i was one of them who spend her sunday on kunal/siddhi πŸ˜ƒ ,...I am not offended at all..My post was just to show Siddhi's side..i am not gonna defned either of them in the various posts...too much time will go in that πŸ˜‰

you can bash them both as much as you like..πŸ˜†..yes i too would rather enjoy the ride..
Touche to both your comments. I am not bashing either character also. I am trying to understand and explain both sides. And yes, sadly on a Sunday evening!πŸ˜†