Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saravananmkdivya3selvalakshmiMayil_irahesupreeramyvijayatinarojapooooHdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pirivom Sandhipom 27 Feb - 2nd March" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Nalai precap indeed very shocking ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supree

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Thanks for the Super quick awesome update hopper!  ClapClap

Jo always erichal paduthifying Karthick.ShockedShockedAngry  Not talking about today, even the previous episodes, she keeps torturing him saying, 'You didn't think of any solution for our problem'...etc...etc., while shutting down whatever idea he is coming up with.

This Arvind looked like a gentleman, now started playing double game. ShockedAngry

Agree with you hopper - Naalakku enna nadakkumo?!!... Confused Let's wait and see...

Edited by supree - 27 February 2012 at 9:59am

ssmily_face

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
ratna akka thanks for the super fast update !!!
and dnt know  which is this problem going to get over (karthi & jo)
and aravind ...playing with their life!!!!!
why cant they leave him 

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update Ratna.

So Reavathi is checking on finding out what is going on. How Jo is going to find out it is Arvind who is using Karthi cell?

Also - I do not think soem thing wrong goign to happen in tomorrow show. But will Jo go sign for the registered marriage? I hope not and hope Karthi doesn't get mad.

Mayil_irahe

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

So Reavathi is checking on finding out what is going on. How Jo is going to find out it is Arvind who is using Karthi cell?

Also - I do not think soem thing wrong goign to happen in tomorrow show. But will Jo go sign for the registered marriage? I hope not and hope Karthi doesn't get mad.

akka, i have a feeling this Arvind erumai Angry is going to mess this up. Either his going to call and let Jo family know or maybe he would let sangge or Reva know. And i guess Dhanam will come to know too. But ennaku orei suspense who is gona be in hospital nu Ermm

Nethu episode lae, it was soo obvious Dhanam is more concern about her husband rather then Jo happiness Ouch and Jo really annoyed me. She closed up all the ways for Karthik and yet she still expects him to find solutions D'oh

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

Thanks Ratna...for the detailed update...

Sorry buddies...I had to struggle to choose the frame where this Oru Kodi programe's count down meter does not block the faces...mmm...it took longer time fore me to take pictures than usual...Angry

Paravaa illai...suryaavukaaga...poruthu kollalaam thaneh...???Wink

pictures look great atina .. me too had a hard time to concentrate on the serial as i was busy looking at Surya Shocked joking !! lolzsROFL

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by migan

akka, i have a feeling this Arvind erumai Angry is going to mess this up. Either his going to call and let Jo family know or maybe he would let sangge or Reva know. And i guess Dhanam will come to know too. But ennaku orei suspense who is gona be in hospital nu Ermm

Nethu episode lae, it was soo obvious Dhanam is more concern about her husband rather then Jo happiness Ouch and Jo really annoyed me. She closed up all the ways for Karthik and yet she still expects him to find solutions D'oh

I think Sangee in the hospital? Acting based on some tip from Aravind?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.