Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

rickks

IF-Sizzlerz

rickks

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, Punaar Vivaah has slowly and steadily won us fans over, and why not when the story, screenplay and direction is brilliant along with the flawless interpretation and execution from the actors yeh toh hona hi tha...Wink

The association of Bollwood Songs and Hindi Serials dates long back...Using a bollywood song in a show these days is very common.
When the sequence in question is pictured with the perfect song half the battle is won...Punar Vivaah Saw its First Song Picturisation today with the Dargah Sequence where the hit number "Kun-Faaya" from the movie Rockstar was used and executed Brilliantly...

I am sure there are many more to come...and i am waiting eagerly for them...

We all agree that Yash and Aarti are no ordinary Jodi...As the show itself says they are a Jodi brought together by destiny with a Punar Vivaah. Both have suffered a heart-break for different reason and so Love is completely out of the picture, but surely Aarti and Yash will learn to love again, they will surely fall in love with each other

So in this journey of becoming friends, learning to trust, falling in love again...Which is not a confession exactly but something on the same lines...which song would you like to see pictured on this upcoming Hit Jodi????...

From the time i saw  the 3rd Promo (The Bathroom Promo) this song has been stuck in my mind, and i can totally picture Aarti and Yash in this song and i feel its so so so apt for them, for the feelings that are to rise inside of them...

I am sure you all know the song its from the Movie Sapne Saajan Ke...And these are the Lyrics...

Yash's Lines
Yeh Dua Hai Meri Rab Se
Tujhe Aashiko Mein Sab Se
Meri Aashiqi Pasand Aaye

Aarti's Lines
Yeh Dua Hai Meri Rab Se
Tujhe Doston Mein Sab Se
Meri Dosti Pasand Aaye

Yash's Lines
Tu Husn Ke Rangon Se Likhi Hui Gazal Hai
Tu Pyaar Ke Dariya Mein Khilata Hua Kamal Hai

Yeh Dua Hai Meri Rab Se
Tujhe Shayaro Mein Sab Se
Meri Shayri Pasand Aaye
Yeh Dua Hai Meri Rab Se

Aarti's Lines
Mere Dil Ke Aaine Mein Tasveer Hai Tumhaari
Ab Tum To Ban Gaye Ho Zingagi Hamaari

Yeh Dua Hai Meri Rab Se
Tumhe Saadagi Mein Sab Se
Meri Saadagi Pasand Aaye
Meri Saadagi Pasand Aaye
Yeh Dua Hai Meri Rab Se

Yash's Lines
Tujhe Nazar Milake Madhosh Zindagi Hai
Din Raat Mere Dil Mein Bas Teri Bekhudi Hai

Yeh Dua Hai Meri Rab Se
Tujhe Deewangi Mein Sab Se
Meri Deewangi Pasand Aaye

Both
Yeh Dua Hai Meri Rab Se
Tujhe Aashiko Mein Sab Se
Meri Aashiqi Pasand Aaye 2
Meri Shaayari Pasand Aaye
Meri Dosti Pasand Aaye

Imagine both GC(Yash) and KS(Aarti) on this song, with new feelings of love stirring inside them...They can surely set the screen on fire...
So friends what is your Song you think/feel is the mosst befitting for this couple...
Do Join in this discussion with your fav songs too...

Love Vijitha

Edited by rickks - 24 February 2012 at 11:16pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

kanjkacoffeeBeans--Shree--Amy-Minoz-Swetha-stylish_VJdanceismyworldBreak.The.Code123mituladigaag-enchanted-Allbut1Dil_RishbalaLuvStrk-001MelodiousDreamsaanyakunatflamencotellymejyoti06-Priti11--Kash-pickachu_BlackPearl_-ProudGCian-Neha10ArYa_crazyluvgafulu14Madhuri53misty85TheBlackJaguarInfinitedreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yeh Dua Hai Meri Rab Se...Yash-Aarti" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stylish_VJ

Goldie

stylish_VJ

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Hey Viji...Welcome to PV forum...Its great to see you here...Looks like GC's magnetism and screen persona not to forget the story and concept of the show has brought us all together here once again...

Yes i totally agree..."Kun Faaya" was very beautifully Pictured on Yash and Aarti actually stating that their Jodi is one designed by God Himself, and Destiny Playing a huge role in crossing their paths every time, and bringing them closer...

I have not heard the song before but the Lyrics do look real perfect to me, Yes Love does not have a place as of now, but it will surely come, and make it to the top...Till then to see their small antics and awkwardness and them finally falling in love is going to be a Visual Treat...And taking all that into consideration i agree 100% with the song selection you have made...I wish i knew the song though...

Keep coming with the Awesome Post and do rock here as well, as you did at GHSP forums...As for song selection...Hmmm i need to do a little thinking LOL

Cheers!!!

Edited by AR2gether4lyf - 24 February 2012 at 11:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGCLuvStrk-001rickks

rickks

IF-Sizzlerz

rickks

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Hey Swati its so good to see you here...Looks Like Many of the GHSP members have made their way to PV Forum...Thanks for commenting yaar...This is quite an old song, but from the time i saw that Promo, i have no idea from where this song came into my mind, but since then its been stuck there, and all i can see is Yash-Aarti being pictured in it...

No worries Swati...Here is the Link o the song for you...Do heart it...Its a very Romantic, Simple, sweet, shy and melodious tune...

Love Viji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGC

rickks

IF-Sizzlerz

rickks

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Common Guys dont be such a Spoil Sport...Kisi ke paas ekk bhi gaana nahi??? For Yash and Aarti Shocked

-enchanted-amourfouGC-Priyam-

-enchanted-

IF-Dazzler

-enchanted-

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Ok I have finally selected a song for Yash and Aarti. About how they are being brought together by destiny,but past memories are holding them back...

adigaagamourfouGCLuvStrk-001

Dil_Rishbala

IF-Dazzler

Dil_Rishbala

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Teri Meri Prem kahaani...sorry Im using mobile so can't post d link...i know everyone will know d song...i think d song will b apt as their prem kahaani is mushkil...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-adigaag123mitulLuvStrk-001

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Viji another awesome post by you ClapClapClapEmbarrassed

Well the song which u hv selected for ArYa perfectly fits mayb after marriage when slowly both will start developing feelinfs for each other EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

In fact ArYa r such a couple that many soft romantic songs will fit on them Embarrassed

I m sort of visualising this song on ArYa after marriage Embarrassed...this song can play when both will hv some secret desire for each other but wont b able to confess it ..so they will b visualising each other through this song mayb Embarrassed

Are Re Are Yeh Kya Hua, Maine Na Yeh Jaana
Are Re Are Ban Jaaye Na, Kahin Koi Afsaana
Are Re Are Kuch Ho Gaya, Koi Na Pehchana
Are Re Are Banta Hai To Ban Jaaye Afsana

Haath Mera Thaam Lo, Saath Jab Tak Ho
Baat Kuch Hoti Rahe, Baat Jab Tak Ho
Saamne Baithe Raho Tum, Raat Jab Tak Ho
Naam Kya De Kya Kahen, Dil Ke Mausam Ko
Aag Jaise Lag Gayi, Aaj Shabnam Ko
Aisa Lagta Hai Kisi Ne Chhuliya Humko

Tum Chale Jaao Zara, Hum Sambhal Jaaye
Dhadkane Dil Ki Kahin, Na Machal Jaaye
Waqt Se Aage Kahin Na Hum Nikal Jaaye
Hum Mein Tum Mein Kuch To Hai, Kuch Nahin Hai Kya
Aur Kuch Ho Jaaye To, Kuch Yakin Hai Kya
Dekh Lo Yeh Dil Jahaan Tha, Yeh Wahin Hai Kya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-adigaagamourfouGCLuvStrk-001pop77

rickks

IF-Sizzlerz

rickks

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Hey Keep it coming Guys...Nice selections...Will comment on each individuallySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGCLuvStrk-001

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.