Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Love the tug of war between ASR and Arnav

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I am clearly in awe and in love with this track. I don't why the forum is all negative when this is the basis of the show. Did people think they add the tagline just to reel in viewers and forget about it? No. This is not some candy floss romance. This is a REALLY intense love track and God, i doubt they will stop it since it's working. IPK is on#2 with TVR of 5.2 because of this intense track.

Anyhow, I am loving this track for one reason: I love the tug of war between ASR and Arnav with Arnav overshadowing ASR at every point. Truly, today's episode defined the tagline. As ASR, nafrat paas aane na de, he will hate her, torture her mentally, will leave her broken, she will change from the bouncy Khushi to someone who has lost everything, her family will be back to her, Raizadas will accept her, but Arnav, what about him? Without Arnav, she has nothing. One quote of my sig I like to use, ' They think I have everything, I have nothing without you" That is the struggle. Then we see Arnav seeing that she's cold and he throws the blanket towards her, leaving her maha confuse d- mohabbat door jaane na de, when the tagline came in, I was like this is all gonna be like Arnav vs Khushi but it's not.

It's not. ASR vs Arnav is the real story, the real tagline. Why does she say kash mein tumse nafrat kar pati, because despite he causes her wounds as ASR, he heals her with those same wounds as Arnav. After the knagan and all reality come into place, Khushi won't even hate him even more. She's just gonna be the pawn between ASR's nafrat and Arnav's mohabbat and tossed back and forth.

TRUST the damn writers and Nissar, and the entire crew. They have a masterpiece up their sleeves!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great post. I agree wid u many times the internal conflict between himself bcums apperant.
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant Post Jenny. I agree, am enjoying the tug-of-war b/w Arnav and ASR, my main problem w/ this track is lack of communication, after they communicate they can hate all the want. please. 
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I agree people need to stop overreacting and watch the story unfold. I am also loving the tug of war b/w ASR and Arnav.
Imzi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great post 👏 Yeah this is what this show is about, I loved the internal struggle between ASR and Arnav.. no matter how much he tries to hate her he can't, every time he causes her pain he hurts himself even more.  
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful post Jenny. Many people don't seem to get the essence of the story and of course the character of ASR. 

He is not a simple character. Understand his psychology, understand where he is coming from, try to feel his pain, conflicts, fear, insecurities and you will love him.

The man is flawed, he makes mistakes. you have every right to criticize him but it is wrong to say he does not deserve Khushi's love.

Khushi sleeping at the poolside was very painful to watch. But Arnav was feeling the pain too. 

I didn't quite like the epi. I guess I expected more . The dialogues weren't as good either. I hate kitchen politics. I guess they have to show it but I'd love it they leave Khushi out of these.

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago