Facts - Read before posting a question - Page 8

Posted: 18 years ago
hey guyz...
im new... i wanted 2 ask u dat i want picz of anand aka rahul... culd u ppl help me out plzZz...im new here so... i unno... n der waz a topic b4 dat jonni boi n anand look familar... HELL YA!!! but jonni boi izz still *sizzling*😉 ne waiz guyz plz help me out... thnxz so much...
-xoxo🤗
Edited by Princess - 18 years ago
hi guys does any1 kno wat tara's real name is? if any1 kno's can u plz tel me huyz thanx n luv to all take care n reply xx
can ne1 name the full cast of sindoor plz. if u can. thanx guys.
HEY GUYS I SAW ALL THE PHOTO GALLERY OF SINDOOR BUT HAVEN'T COME ACROSS EVEN ONE SNAPE OF RUDRA IF SOME ONE HAS IT I WOULD LIKE TO THIS GUY WO HE IS AS I KNOW HIM ONLY THROUGH UPDATES HAVEN'T SEEN HIM FOR REAL.
Can anyone tell me the real name fo the character - Mrs. Singhania - played in Sindoor ?

Is she Supriya Karnik? Or someone else?

Please let me know

oh..when did this happen? I missed a lot I beleive...the last episode I saw was where Vedhika comes to know that it was Kavita who wanted to stay PAGAL so Neh wouldnt leave Antriksh....but how did Arti become Dhruv wife? when and why? I know Neh is pregnant with Rahul baby, right? but does everyone know? does Rahul loves his wife or he is just after money??

read the july updates! And btw it was Antariksh who tried to make Ved mad again!

what is rudra's real name

hi guys does any of u kno wat tara's real name is in real life. plz tel me if u kno. thanx luv isha x
has any1 got any new pix of vedika in the recent new eps of sindoor plz............if so can u send them on here plz..........thanx very much.