Fan Fictions

New FF--BLACKMAIL RESURRECATED - Page 4

suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Love it so far - please please contuinue and thank you for the PM :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu26_sh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ght1

welcome back ritu di with the most amazing ff blackmail ahhh its bm's magic i m posting after ages!! good to c u back hugsss... yes as always put me in the list of ur fans :)
lots of love
punnu

How Punnu, So good to see you reπŸ€—. How are you doing ? How is life ? Yup it is good to revamp this story again. Maham has spoiled me, I watched few episode at first, phir kya tha, I found myself watching this show till 3 am.I am totally hooked now. Have been trying to catch up the whole show. Just give me few more days.😊..
Punnu remember how we used to make collages and posters for the stories. Do u think u can make me some for this scenario with these two actors.  I have no clue how satinder used to make it and she is too busy with work now and she said she doesn't even know how to start it even.
Let me know if you can do that for me sweetie.
Love ya!
Ritu
ritu26_sh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angellovergirl

hey, this is really nice and interesting -  pleasure to read

if u update, cld u plz pm me? tnx!

Great! Glad that you liked it, would surely pm you when I am ready with next part.😊
ritu26_sh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angellovergirl

hey, this is really nice and interesting -  pleasure to read

if u update, cld u plz pm me? tnx!

Ofcourse sure, I am newly resurrecated fan of this show also. I am glad you liked the story. will surely update it regularly..😊
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am enjoying it.  Please post more and if possible PM me.
ritu26_sh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anamika100

I am enjoying it.  Please post more and if possible PM me.

Glad you are enjoying it, would surely PM you when I post the next part.TC
ritu26_sh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

Woow, This Is Interesting πŸ˜³

Gracias dear ! ! Let me know if you continue to find it interesting.
ght1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ritu26_sh

How Punnu, So good to see you reπŸ€—. How are you doing ? How is life ? Yup it is good to revamp this story again. Maham has spoiled me, I watched few episode at first, phir kya tha, I found myself watching this show till 3 am.I am totally hooked now. Have been trying to catch up the whole show. Just give me few more days.😊..
Punnu remember how we used to make collages and posters for the stories. Do u think u can make me some for this scenario with these two actors. I have no clue how satinder used to make it and she is too busy with work now and she said she doesn't even know how to start it even.
Let me know if you can do that for me sweetie.
Love ya!
Ritu

its good to c u back as well di. life is good... drooling over arnav these days hahaha.. maham sdi did mention to me about bm on arnav khushi but i m will always Adore it as PG :D

this show has spoiled all...every1 at my home watch it. if by any chance i happen to watch before any1 n say not much happen they all shush me n say don't we want to c ourself..!! haha

i hvnt made any collages since 2 years but i can give it a try n c if i can get back my skills :D let me know which pics , words u wanna use n how u want it.. tc di
--drama_queen-- thumbnail
loved it... nice update... but nothing abt arnav :(
btw plzzz let arhi meet each othr son. cant wait for thm to meet each othr... plz continue soon. btw wen r u gonne update the nxt part????
ritu26_sh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ght1

its good to c u back as well di. life is good... drooling over arnav these days hahaha.. maham sdi did mention to me about bm on arnav khushi but i m will always Adore it as PG :D

this show has spoiled all...every1 at my home watch it. if by any chance i happen to watch before any1 n say not much happen they all shush me n say don't we want to c ourself..!! haha

i hvnt made any collages since 2 years but i can give it a try n c if i can get back my skills :D let me know which pics , words u wanna use n how u want it.. tc di

Lol! Punnu, I think getting hooked to this serial was a bad ideaπŸ˜‰...they have bowled me over completely. Haha!  Well pg BM, lacked passion in it,  there were things which I always wanted to add, but had to refrain it due to grp. rules those days...so now, I can fulfill my that fantasy. I havn't written anything in a decade now, so it very difficult for me too. but I am trying.
You guys must have better collection of their pics, since I have just started watching this show last week. I saw their dance pic, which are gorgeous and these red ones where they are off screen, i think...I trust ur skills and judgement, u used to make fab collages. then if u can help me with setting up the blog, it would be great.
Let me know .
Love,
Ritu