Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Who will found out about the Necklace thief?

Poll Question: Guess - now who will be the first one to know that Adi stole necklace?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [40.00%]
3 [60.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

SHROME Senior Member
SHROME
SHROME

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
I have not entered other's name from family as the necklace issue is still between Pari , Adi, and BHarati..

But soon everyone will find out as soon as Kopal reports that missing - I guess Pari would know that Adi got it from Kopal's place..

My vote goes for Pari and I am 100% positive that she will keep it hidden and blackmail Adi - what you guys think????

Angry

adititrocks Groupbie
adititrocks
adititrocks

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
hey do post d yesterday's wu n video plz . as u r telng i think it can b either pari / kopal/ bharti leads of d show. it can also happen dat veehan wen cme to knw abt kopal's lost necklace he'l b thinkng bad of kopal dat she knwngly lost it or dis can pave a luv bond b/n dem . i just want d last 1 to happen.
xxAneesahxx Senior Member
xxAneesahxx
xxAneesahxx

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=SHROME] I have not entered other's name from family as the necklace issue is still between Pari , Adi, and BHarati..

But soon everyone will find out as soon as Kopal reports that missing - I guess Pari would know that Adi got it from Kopal's place..

My vote goes for Pari and I am 100% positive that she will keep it hidden and blackmail Adi - what you guys think????

Angry
i actually think pari

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index