Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Sathya Jee... 60 pages and still gng strong... πŸ˜‰

Dekhna next post mein v will make it till 100 ... πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasw

Lovely posts, tanthya, doods.

Try as I might, I can't be very stoic today! Tanthya, ASR today converted your Taj Mahal into a Maqbara!!

I empathize with Arnav, his pain, hurt, sense of betrayal. I could also sense his anger, pain when he faced Shyam looking at Khushi. Could also sense his hurt when he closes the door after entering, Khushi instead of staying on the bed gets up(not  very romantic action!πŸ˜›)! He is pained when Khushi says she too doesn't want to stay in the room with him! OK, so all these angered him!! But pushing a person out of the room to sleep on ground in a cold Delhi winter night!!! Not done! The fact, that I have spent considerable part of my life in Delhi and know how bad the winter is, did aggravate the situation!! People die of hypothermia if they don't have home and have to sleep outside. Khushi was really homeless yesterday!!! 

How could they show Arnav sleeping till morning knowing that Khushi had not accepted the blanket and still shivered outside! It would have been better if Arnav would have carried her inside in the middle of the night and dumped her on the bed. It would have shown his anger as well as his deep-seated concern. The very fact that he could sleep through, showed nothing has changed from the time when he left her hand and made her fall from 1st floor. 

I think the CVs were enthusiastic to give a third option as most of the viewers were toggling between bed or couch!πŸ˜ƒ But they should not overdo it!! They should not neglect the humane aspect of a character.

Thank You, Jas

Jas, Taj was always a maqbara ...  and believe just as ppl have forgotten that  it was a maqbara and consider it a edifice of love so will the poolside turn into the witness of their love..

That is ASR ...Jas.. I would have been very surprised had he shown humane consideration ..

Carrying her would have weakened  Arnav's anger..he will begin to do that when Love and Anger begins to war but right now it is  just anger..

Arnav  has a strong streak of vindictiveness..do not forget that
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: monsi08

Sathya Jee... 60 pages and still gng strong... πŸ˜‰

Dekhna next post mein v will make it till 100 ... πŸ˜†

Promise me that u will be hitting that 100, Mon πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

Heya sathu  ...Tantasic analysisπŸ‘πŸ‘..Loved the way you wrote the reality version in the show..not just bashing ASR behavior.

i really hated the beginning of the episode ..this shyam  looking at kushi that she is her property ..and kushi too feeling uncomfortable before shaym .he even still didn't loose the hopes though now kushi formally like his sister in relationship.😑this man is out of any relationships and family values🀒.

Finally the day has come for the ASR  day and nights he thought of kushi,dreamed about her ..there are so many sleepless nights he spent about thinking kushiπŸ˜† .But the way the day has come in front of him is weird for him to accept the truth.he thinks she loves shyam  ..for a moment he was happy that she is in his as his wife but the wild thought that came is mind that her heart feel for other person he gone mad..he cursed himself of being with her in the same room.

Loved loved the way you said about that she thinks first for the other persons happiness instead of hers..she was born to spread the love and happiness in the peoples life.
i really loved the ASR pain for kushi ,for sending her outside in the cold..i just though of that rain hug scene where he asked her to take the coat ..i can see only a little bit of guilt in his eyes over their..but here his eyes fully filled with pain,his heart hurted  for doing that act with kushi..
you explained it very wellπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i am hating this misunderstanding track..but i want to see how long he is going to hurt her..he can't hurt her in the long term bases ..he will give up after sometime bcoz he himself can't handle the pain that he is giving to kushi.he will again start loving her even though he thinks she loves shyam.i want him to love  before he knows the truth that she is innocent. 

Hiyya  Lucky,

Yaara, It is a fiction ..Why react emotionally ?

I am actually liking the misunderstanding track..Loving the fight going on within Arnav and also the clash between Shyam n Arnav
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: dilipc302

You always bring the positivity and your wrting skills are excellent.

But yestredays' scenes, ASR throwing Khushi out of room and throwing blanket on her as if throwing towrds begger were bad and inhuman. I could not sleep, feeling the pains and torcher Khushi undergoing. I know it is fiction. But it seems they are crossing the limits

Thank You, Dilip..

The actions were wrong and inhuman but as  ASR, it was  natural ...Not yet..ASR has not  yet crossed his limits...he is starting now..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-..Jazz..-..

Lovely analysisπŸ€—

Love the blanket part, exactly what i thoughtπŸ˜ƒ

Thank You, Jazzy πŸ€—

Dayumm..Missed u again !!πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhivy

yu r such a wonderful writer.. its reallyy tooo good...

Thank you,  Dhivy πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: supermom1

Tantya and Doodleberry I must admit that both of you are great writers as well as analyst. Always looking forward to your post. HOw do you guys manage to scrutinize the meaning behind each dialogue and scene. You both are AMAZING>πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank You for appreciating us, Supermom ...πŸ˜ƒ...I suppose , we have been watching so many shows that we automatically begin to decode the scenes ...At least to me it is not a conscious process..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshaniD

"Anjali hands Khushi  her that days sari and walks away  ignoring Chotey whilst Khushi gives him a fulminating stare walks away  to get dressed..Caught between this two angry Divas, getting the blast of their wrath is lil chotey, who absly does not have a clue  on how to save himself !!"

My Fav scene of the day... laughed my head off ... was thinking "Poor Nannav"

I love the CV's for injecting such subtle humor in what was a sober episode..πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Sathya, Doods, πŸ€— brilliant analysis both of you.

Loved the episode and I agree Sathya, the dialogues was awesome. I also agree that if he had not seen Shyam there, perhaps he would not have behaved the way he did.

If only he could get it through into his head that it was his torment that was bothering her so much as her words clearly said. But he is not in that frame of mind yet.

I agree doods, she was not being submissive, she was just trying to figure what it is that has changed him so much. Once she figures it out, she will be able to sort things out. And yes, she is just the person that his mother knew he needs.

One thing I did not get was Payal's comment about Khushi and the property papers on her first wedding. Where did that come from? Just her hurt that Khushi will not confide or what????

Am sure you girls will be able to clarify that.

Right now he is on a emotional roller coaster, Shanthi πŸ€—

Payal's that caustic comment was to  put Khushi on the defensive and get her to  blurt out the truth but it did not work out..as Khushi clammed up even more