Posted: 12 years ago
Folks heading the creative team - HEADS UP , you have the miserable audience and high TRPs so cut fooling around and show the lady some honor and respect.
There is no redemption after showing a woman left out to shudder in the cold.
I get the harsh words and the hate track but is it limited to showering physical disabilities on a woman to bring out the need for how love co-exists with hatred???
Separation would be more like it.
Nonetheless MOVING ON - good post, mutual feelings.
It's not that we are unable to understand the crucial aspects of ARNAVS character we aren't a dumbfound audience. So much for being a loyal fan for the lead characters because we all are equally flawed.
But we have a conscience which holds us back from throwing our weight around and acting like bullies.
WE ALL HAVE A BAD PAST BUT WE ALL WANT TO MAKE AMENDMENTS IN OUR PRESENT FOR A BETTER FUTURE.
Do it in a more humanitarian way.
Just read something funny in another post to lighten the mood - "HEY LALIT MOHAN , GOPI FROM SAATH NIBHANA SAATHIYA CALLED SHE WANTS HER SERIAL BACK."
Originally posted by gitika712

Folks heading the creative team - HEADS UP , you have the miserable audience and high TRPs so cut fooling around and show the lady some honor and respect.
There is no redemption after showing a woman left out to shudder in the cold.
I get the harsh words and the hate track but is it limited to showering physical disabilities on a woman to bring out the need for how love co-exists with hatred???
Separation would be more like it.
Nonetheless MOVING ON - good post, mutual feelings.
It's not that we are unable to understand the crucial aspects of ARNAVS character we aren't a dumbfound audience. So much for being a loyal fan for the lead characters because we all are equally flawed.
But we have a conscience which holds us back from throwing our weight around and acting like bullies.
WE ALL HAVE A BAD PAST BUT WE ALL WANT TO MAKE AMENDMENTS IN OUR PRESENT FOR A BETTER FUTURE.
Do it in a more humanitarian way.
Just read something funny in another post to lighten the mood - "HEY LALIT MOHAN , GOPI FROM SAATH NIBHANA SAATHIYA CALLED SHE WANTS HER SERIAL BACK."
Thank you gitika well said! My admiration and like for the two lead characters has by no means diminished. As a matter of fact they are both brilliant in the difficult roles they have undertaken. 
I simply cannot wrap my head around how acceptable and norm its regarded at such shocking and appalling behaviour dished out on platters galore  and some consider the act to be illicited in the name of love!! Alternate planet thinking??
Edited by enigma17 - 12 years ago
I don't understand where the source of intelligence comes from for the people who talk about "how crucial it was for him to see her shaking in the cold to realize he yet loves her".
What food do you eat guys? I'm sure the minced shyam kheema or the shyam tikka masala??
I am not demanding an overhauling experience of love and passion but a little more justification with the behavior.
I totally agree. I don't care about the other ladies either but what about Arnav? He is supposed to be in love with her right? No one can do this to the person they love deeply. The thing that shocked me was seeing people still justifying and defending his act. 
He slept on the comfy couch and not the bed. If he could sleep on the couch then why didn't he let Khushi sleep there? What was the need to throw her out when its freezing out there. And when he finally saw that she's feeling cold he went and threw her a blanket like she's a dog that has come to his doorstep and he is being nice by throwing a piece of roti at it. Seriously people do not treat even animals like this. 

If her had a problem staying in the same place where she is then he should have slept near the poolside or else purchase a new house for yourself and stay there. Oh no he wouldn't do that since his dummy sister would feel hurt. I can't believe he is ruining a girl's life because his sister cannot control her husband. I hope in the near future we have intense repenting scenes from Arnav's side. I want him to suffer. 
Originally posted by gitika712

I don't understand where the source of intelligence comes from for the people who talk about "how crucial it was for him to see her shaking in the cold to realize he yet loves her".
What food do you eat guys? I'm sure the minced shyam kheema or the shyam tikka masala??
I am not demanding an overhauling experience of love and passion but a little more justification with the behavior.
Unbeliveably I wonder if maltreatment, bullying and cruelty by a man is considered hidden depth of future love? There is no way love can be manifested in this manner. Walking away is a far far better thing to do Edited by enigma17 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Aahanaxx11

I totally agree. I don't care about the other ladies either but what about Arnav? He is supposed to be in love with her right? No one can do this to the person they love deeply. The thing that shocked me was seeing people still justifying and defending his act. 
He slept on the comfy couch and not the bed. If he could sleep on the couch then why didn't he let Khushi sleep there? What was the need to throw her out when its freezing out there. And when he finally saw that she's feeling cold he went and threw her a blanket like she's a dog that has come to his doorstep and he is being nice by throwing a piece of roti at it. Seriously people do not treat even animals like this. 

If her had a problem staying in the same place where she is then he should have slept near the poolside or else purchase a new house for yourself and stay there. Oh no he wouldn't do that since his dummy sister would feel hurt. I can't believe he is ruining a girl's life because his sister cannot control her husband. I hope in the near future we have intense repenting scenes from Arnav's side. I want him to suffer. 
Thank you A well said. In one of my earlier posts I commented the very same...ASR's love is highly questionable. You cannot fall in and out of love so quickly plus there is no justification in his behaviour towards her.
A man in love consumed by jealousy and suspicions would as an educated ( one who boasted about his brain!!!) would have eventually offered either the couch or the bed without leaving her out in the cold!!
Do you know what was very illuminating about the rights and wrongs of it all...in the morning ASR hurriedly wanting to carry on his pretence of this facade...his sister being in dark about his shlocking and ludricrous behaviour was far more important than confronting the truth with the woman he claims to love. He made it abundantly clear he is aware he is in the wrong. HYPOCRITICAL springs to mind! NEPOTISM springs to mind!
Non related post to this particular topic. Merely to say I am impressed at the innovative creations of some of the usernames for example:
NutsandBolts😆
frockstar😊

The only two that springs to mind at this moment😊