Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigma17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: evenjleena28

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bravo someone wrote what we all are feeling...It feels like watching dad and dave show, everyone is talking no one is listening...

Seriously in the name of love let me count the ways I shall torture thee and if that is not enough I shall taunt thee as well...works well if you are in 12th century and have no spine...but this is not the case so why in the world do we get this???no clue but then lately I am flabergasted  by the way this series is going anyway...

Payal...the less said about her the better...I shall lose my temper and say something inappropiate and improper so shall not make a peep but on other note...she needs to realise that her sister is not the bad ogre she thinks but infact she had married the big bad wolf because of her...

oh well lets see what future holds, at this rate I am not hoping much but what the hey...there is nothing else for timepass at this stage...

Thank you for your kindness. I write to vent and the unexpected compliments and appreciations are indeed valued. I am sure the 12th century maybe possibly had some redeeming qualities about HE man beating his chest and protecting SHE woman! Well at least lets hope so!

Indeed at the very least its got us all heated up to ponder and pontificate πŸ˜†
Yummymummy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pinky charm

agree with u...dont know why TRP is so high?how a person is so much cruel with the girl?he is an educated man hoow he can behave like an animal?poor girl dont know whats her fault?why double stranded?one side his sister anjali so what about other girl?she is also someones sister ,she has a family as well ..how a man can behave like this?in today episode it was too much to throw a girl outside the room with any pillow and blanket?why he is not discussing this matter with khushi?atleast now he should tell her r reason behind this act...

Exactly he is supposed to be civilised well-bred man which makes his act more difficult to digest and despicable.
Iluvshahrukh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I CANNOT believe that the show is raking in the TRP's for this awful track. I understand that they are trying to show a enraged and angered Arnav, one that has been shattered to bits. I understand that they are trying to portray a hard man who finally learned to love, thinks he has been betrayed and now is even more hurt then before. I get  that, BUT the way he is treating Khushi is awful! Forcing her to marry him, so he can save his sister? How is that romantic? It is abuse, he is the one that is betraying Khushi. The worst thing about this whole track is that the CV's are clearly depicting a Khushi, who although is shattered by how ASR had married her, still loves him, so she is silently enduring his abuse. Is this not sending the horrible WRONG message to women, that if you silently take your husbands cruelty, one day it will come back in the form of wonderful love? That he is only hurting you because he thinks YOU have wronged him in some way?? I know this is not what the CV's intend (at least i hope not) but that is what they are showing...the classic abused wife, who bears it all silently for others. For shame CV's...for shame.
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky charm

agree with u...dont know why TRP is so high?how a person is so much cruel with the girl?he is an educated man hoow he can behave like an animal?poor girl dont know whats her fault?why double stranded?one side his sister anjali so what about other girl?she is also someones sister ,she has a family as well ..how a man can behave like this?in today episode it was too much to throw a girl outside the room with any pillow and blanket?why he is not discussing this matter with khushi?atleast now he should tell her r reason behind this act...

Thank you for your reply. Absolutely! And indeed!
Punkin22 thumbnail
Loved your post.  My BFF'S all read your forum and laugh out loud.  There are 10 of us in Dallas,Texas and love IPKKND.  We never miss a program but the last week programs are killing us...
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iluvshahrukh

I CANNOT believe that the show is raking in the TRP's for this awful track. I understand that they are trying to show a enraged and angered Arnav, one that has been shattered to bits. I understand that they are trying to portray a hard man who finally learned to love, thinks he has been betrayed and now is even more hurt then before. I get  that, BUT the way he is treating Khushi is awful! Forcing her to marry him, so he can save his sister? How is that romantic? It is abuse, he is the one that is betraying Khushi. The worst thing about this whole track is that the CV's are clearly depicting a Khushi, who although is shattered by how ASR had married her, still loves him, so she is silently enduring his abuse. Is this not sending the horrible WRONG message to women, that if you silently take your husbands cruelty, one day it will come back in the form of wonderful love? That he is only hurting you because he thinks YOU have wronged him in some way?? I know this is not what the CV's intend (at least i hope not) but that is what they are showing...the classic abused wife, who bears it all silently for others. For shame CV's...for shame.

Thank you for your reply. I will have to beg to differ about Khushi's stance. The one mistake she made was in not questioning his reasons for the insulting short term contract marriage prior to the event itself. In justification to her she did refuse him several times.
But of course we all know ASR carries out his threats with no forethought as to the consequences and repercussions inflicted and suffered by others due to his actions. This very young girl was once before a victim of his in not too unsimiliar predicament.
He is the nincompoop. He witnessed something...damning it was...he claimed and has boasted frequently to Khushi about his brain. WELL all I can say to that...were you sitting on it ASR when you needed it most??
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Punkin1122

Loved your post.  My BFF'S all read your forum and laugh out loud.  There are 10 of us in Dallas,Texas and love IPKKND.  We never miss a program but the last week programs are killing us...

Why thank you very much Punkin and BFFs as well. Too kind😳 As for killing if not for the fact that prisoners' uniforms are ugly and I will not fare well incarcerated I maybe sorely tempted to knock off a few...wait, wait, what am I saying? I am a good girl I am!! At least my mother thinks I am! So there!!
asha... thumbnail
Originally posted by: enigma17

Thank you asha. Very kind. Indeed the man has lost his way. Alas the scapegoat is poor Khushi!
As for her sister please read my earlier post! Ingrate and boring is what she is.

Scapegoat she has become for the two men...although i'd give her due credit...she is still fighting, unlike other SP bahu's.Not taking the blanket from him was saving grace...I liked...πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ƒ...although she froze to death...:(

I think I read it...although I haven't jumped on the bandwagon to hating Payal just yet...πŸ˜†
Edited by asha... - 12 years ago
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In my opinion harsh words can hurt a person more than anything else...and everybodys doing this to kkg including her so called husband..😑If he really loves her how can he throw her out of the room at night when he very well know that she can't go anyother room on her SR ? when we say that what ASR doing is wrong all his fans get angry.πŸ˜’ Edited by kitty25 - 12 years ago
enigma17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: asha...

Scapegoat she has become for the two men...although i'd give her due credit...she is still fighting, unlike other SP bahu's.Not taking the blanket from him was saving grace...I liked...πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ƒ...although she froze to death...:(

I think I read it...although I haven't jumped on the bandwagon to hating Payal just yet...πŸ˜†

Thanks once again asha. asha  that's where you are mistaken. I don't hate Payal. I just find her dull witted utterly tedious and boring and would be very happy if today was her last appearance. Total and utter waste of space and time she is