Diya Aur Baati Hum

Absolutley Fantastic!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
The last two episodes of the week have been amazing!!! Big smileSuch positive things for Sandhya and the tables have completly turned! Big smile At one point we never saw any hope for Sandhya as she was getting torture after torture! Ouch But Sandhya has cracked the code to being a good DIL maybe not in household chores but having other qualities that every human should undertake! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile Today's epi was just too goood the bonding between Maasa and Sandhya was heart warming and we have seen another side to Maasa! She was wonderful and she has now understood what Sandhya is really like in the true sense! I like how she was going to poke Sandhya and then she stopped! LOL I think what Maasa really likes about Sandhya is her courage,innocence and truthful nature! She can see that she is a shy girl but confident elsewhere! I could see that she was trying to help Sandhya get closer to Sooraj and definatly that happend that Surya scene today was amazing! I watched it a couple of times! Just beautiful! EmbarrassedWe have all said that Sandhya doesnt express much with her face and that is true! But she wont express anything if she doesnt feel it just yet! She likes Sooraj but love is a little far away just yet Embarrassed But when they will be in love that will be just amazing! Embarrassed Lovely shower scene the scenes are repetitive but that's a trend in all serials and not just DABH guys just enjoy the Surya moments in different places! WinkWink Funny how Babasa makes Bhabo work love Babasa to bits! LOLLOLLOL Finally, the precap awww Sooraj is such a sweetheart do you think he hurt his hand purposely? Confused Cry What a husband! Goes to great extents to fulfill his wife's dream as well! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed He is just the definition of perfect! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hope they get there in time and Sandhya is honoured well but I also hope that people there dont judge Sooraj as he is a halwai and she came third Confused That would be so hurtful to Sooraj and if someone says anything to him I want Sandhya to stand up for him! Embarrassed Big smile

Comment and like if you thought today's and yesterday's epi's were fantastic and what you liked most! Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sooraj_sandhyasuvaaslondonb2011TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Absolutley Fantastic!!!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xyyz

xyyz

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
i would like her to invite sooraj on stage with her to receive the award/medal or take the award/medal from sooraj's hand. something like that but whatever the case i would like to see sooraj on stage with her. it will be a great honour to him and this way sandhya would be able to repay the sacrifice he did for her by injuring his hand.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondonb2011Tacker_Holic

DashingCuteJazz

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Tacker_Holic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.