Users

Frequent Posters

dosthi12 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kushi where is your self respect? 
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
You work with battered women and you call this extreme. 

In this incident there is no way Khushi was beaten up.

In my definition of Domestic Violence is WHEN A MAN BEATS A WOMAN SO BAD THAT SHE ENDS UP IN THE HOSPITAL AND THAT MAN AFTER DOING THIS DEED DOES NOT FEEL REMORSE FOR HURTING HER.

Here at least he felt bad and Khushi could have insisted that he had no right treating her like this. 

frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunflower52

You work with battered women and you call this extreme. 

In this incident there is no way Khushi was beaten up.

In my definition of Domestic Violence is WHEN A MAN BEATS A WOMAN SO BAD THAT SHE ENDS UP IN THE HOSPITAL AND THAT MAN AFTER DOING THIS DEED DOES NOT FEEL REMORSE FOR HURTING HER.

Here at least he felt bad and Khushi could have insisted that he had no right treating her like this. 

You got to be kidding me... REALLY??!!!
you are delusional abt domestic violence.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I see a lot of ppl questioning about domestic abuse... I work in a domestic abuse center and yes what I saw today is abuse to it's extreme. No she was not battered and scarred but she was abused emotionally and such kind of mental and emotional pain falls in the category of domestic abuse. Do you have any idea about what a woman goes through when she is mentally and emotionally scarred for life. She lose her identity and falls into depression and that exactly what Khushi is going through... her pain is making her mind crippled.

And please don't use derogatory terms towards me. It's a forum and everyone is discussing their views.
orchid70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
What is happening to this show? I mean Arnav forces marriage... and then treats her like dirt, makes her sleep by the pool..💔...what's next, slap her silly...this is called domestic abuse.😡what happened to communication?...run away Kushi...from all these psychos!!!Edited by orchid70 - 12 years ago
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this was a little extreme, a corner for her to sleep in would've been just fine. i am hoping they will put an end to this cruelty! make her cry or beg for mercy, but there's a limit to everything.
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I'm sick of reading, he is ASR right now and not Arnav, He's in the ASR mode so he did that..Arnav could never do that. Like seriously??
Whoever he is. ASR or Arnav i don't care. After all he is human and what he did today was inhuman. 

He threw her outta his room when its freezing out there and then he realizes, oh she must be feeling cold and goes and throw's a blanket at her like she's a dog which has come to his doorstep and he's just being nice by throwing a piece of roti at it. 
What Arnav did today was not right at all and people seriously shouldn't defend him at least today by saying ASR/Arnav and stuff. 
deleteaccount thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitrashakti

...Lalit Mohan, Gul Khan and to whom it may concern...So Khushi's status is that of an animal... I am shocked...and she said nothing ... nothing at all...is this is what you are going to show from now on...then be prepared to shut down the show...because there are thousands of serials out there doing a better job in showing painful family drama and the saas bahu kitchen crap.

Name one serial Which is better than Is Pyaar ko in Any way- You wont be able to 

The Khushi for whom I started to watch this show would not be quietly and meekly sit outside in the pool...what have you done to her? I cannot even recognize her.

What else can she do? Should she break the door and push ASR out of the bed and sleep there?

And coming to the part about ASR...accept that he is angry...but throwing her out in the cold is just plain shocking. She is not an animal. 

That was Very Wrong of him😭

Cvs, do not degrade ASR's character from the point of no return. Redemption would not be possible then.

How would you justify Khushi accepting him after such abuse and torture.

She's helpless Yaar!😭

Something I have to ask you Gul Khan...being an strong woman yourself...how are you allowing such demeaning and derogatory treatment to a woman character.

Second Chance Please- Give them one more chance😃
Pissa99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahanaxx11

I'm sick of reading, he is ASR right now and not Arnav, He's in the ASR mode so he did that..Arnav could never do that. Like seriously??

Whoever he is. ASR or Arnav i don't care. After all he is human and what he did today was inhuman. 

He threw her outta his room when its freezing out there and then he realizes, oh she must be feeling cold and goes and throw's a blanket at her like she's a dog which has come to his doorstep and he's just being nice by throwing a piece of roti at it. 
What Arnav did today was not right at all and people seriously shouldn't defend him at least today by saying ASR/Arnav and stuff. 

Well said dear!! I am a die-hard ASR/Arnav fan but what he did was totally unacceptable. 
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
domestic abuse? -- yes

to its extreme? -- I dont think so.

We all know the abuse can be a LOT worse.  and its not.  So lets not exaggerate..the forum is on fire as it is...no need to add oil to it.😆