Lets Promote!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sowmee

Groupbie

sowmee

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Guys, we have been discussing in desperation bout SKBM not being promoted and all of us are paranoid that this show may go off air!!
So i just decided, what the heck... if the CVs don promote it, We can do it.. ie if you people are equally interested. So lets all crack our brains and come up with ideas to promote our fav show..

My idea was this... There are several sites on TV shows, with video and written updates, why don we request these site owners to give WU of SKBM. surely few people will start reading out of curiousity, and am sure theyll evetually start following it. And if its Bumi's WU, am sure people will get hooked to it and start watching the show ( sorry Bumi, without ur permission- But I can help you in WU if needed)

Secondly, start advising ur frens and relatives to watch this show. I tried with a couple of my frens and they love SKBM now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17sanchwsparky21bumtrinkettayabafarooqui

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lets Promote!!" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Thanx for ur effort..ur right..no harm ,in trying..wu idea is goood...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21bumtrinket

I_luv_pretzel

I_luv_pretzel

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
we can post our discussions on the SKBM FB page, each one of us would be having a no. of friends...maybe they'l start following.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21bumtrinket

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Sounds great, Sowmee! The more people we talk to, the more of them will come! The fact that this forum is mainly comprised of people who caught one episode randomly and got hooked proves that all we need is to get the word out. 

Re: updates, I have no hassles Smile but I think IF rules are against their updates (as in updates originally posted on an IF forum) being posted elsewhere. You can post a link to them though. 

Want to do the Story So Far? We can ask Jasmine to make it a sticky for people who've only recently come to the show to read. I've done a small outline which you can expand! 

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Guys...the best thing we can do is call the cahnnel...life ok..m going to call them agin...details i cant post them if u want..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.