Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks raj bhai...awsome post

really such a cheap act by ghajini...hope somehow indu find out about this camera kaand
fudgepwincess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So true Raj bhaiya! Only Indu, Rishi/Ricky, Ishaan and Dadi are sane and priceless. I used to stop all my other work at 8 pm only to watch HD. But now, this Sameer character makes me not want to watch it. His actions make me feel sick and disgusted. When will this shameless track end??? Where are you Shriman ji of Indira? God please alert Rishi to save his shrimati ji from that psycho character!!! 
___DASIBOY___ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great post ..
love it ..proud u raj 
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalu_123

Thanks raj bhai...awsome post

really such a cheap act by ghajini...hope somehow indu find out about this camera kaand

Thanks a lot Shalu sis..

it is a cheap act by Psycho kumar..
They shud end this kaand asap...the more they drag the trp's will go down..
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: fudgepwincess

So true Raj bhaiya! Only Indu, Rishi/Ricky, Ishaan and Dadi are sane and priceless. I used to stop all my other work at 8 pm only to watch HD. But now, this Sameer character makes me not want to watch it. His actions make me feel sick and disgusted. When will this shameless track end??? Where are you Shriman ji of Indira? God please alert Rishi to save his shrimati ji from that psycho character!!! 

You are right they shud stop this crap of Sam asap...I dont understand why the CVS has to show both brothers falling for same girl?..if it was friends its understood...but being an elder bro knowing tht his younger is in love but still he dreams of marrying her at any cost...where are the moral values of makers?...