Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I'm crazy, there's no denying it.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Suman786

Suman786

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Hiya my lovely peoples!

Hope your all well. Today's episode was amazing in my opinion. I'm going to leave it at that because I know some people weren't happy with it and some people like me loved it and there are also numerous posts already made.

So going back to my posts title, Yes I'm crazy and there is no denying it whatsoever. It's official. I actually talk to my laptop screen as if it will agree with me or reply to what I'm saying and all this is due to Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and because I'm not all there in the upstairs department haha. When Arnav was being a meany to Khushi I actually spoke out loud as if Arnav would hear me and reply (I wish!)

Me: 'Arnav cut it with the hostility, it's counterproductive, you'll regret it later and I'll have to feel sorry for you plus I don't like seeing you cry so I'll end up crying too but then Khushi's crying and that hurts you too so technically your hurt and because your hurt I'm still hurt, oh just stop it! You're not even real, you're a fictional character. Why am I talking to myself?!'  

My Sister: *Looking at me as if I've completely gone off into another world or dimension and lost my mind* 'Who are you talking to Suman?'

Me: *Arnav appears on screen looking as handsome/hot as ever, like it's as natural as breathing* 'Koi toh rokh lohh!' (Salman Khan's dialogue from Ready lol)

My Sister: 'You can't possibly be related to me!!' *looks digusted, the laughs her head off*

I was extremely pleased when Arnav said to Khushi today that in front of the world we have to behave like a happily married couple! Even if to show the family, we'll get to see some adorably cute moments between the two, especially know when Arnav wants to hate Khushi but he can't because he loves her, and was it just me who was devastated that Shyam didn't arrive with Anjali in the morning to wake up Arnav and Khushi, 'Nahiiinnn!' I'm just being melodramatic like everyone else did in the Raizada house, I'd have shouted out with joy just to see his face twitch frantically, I bet he'd have had a million mini heart attacks seeing the crumpled up bed and the torn dcor around the bed! (which I'm going to mention he had to decorate haha in your face Shyamuu!) Yes I'm immature like that but what the hell you only live once and it's Arnav we are talking about! Haha.

This post is weird, like me, but on a serious note I just wanted to make a light hearted post, I know some of us are upset with the current track but just smile please, it's good for your health. Please like, comment anything! If not comment at least like it if it made you smile, that was my real motive, the more likes this post gets the more I'll feel happy that I was successful in spreading some positivity, smiles and love.  

LOL

Suman x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kutekaviArshi_lovergalnonasi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'm crazy, there's no denying it." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arshi_lovergal

Arshi_lovergal

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I know the feeling my sister gives me the same look 
Just this morning we had this conversation:

Me: oh SaRun hehehe...LOL

My sis: *what the!* why r u laughing like as if u're watching a comedy n not sbb/sbs

Me: I'm not laughing I'm gigling coz I'm happy Big smile

My sis: *gave me the omg she has officially lost it look* n left the room.

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suman786nonasi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top