Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

WU-24th feb- All for that one Imp relationship!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Wriitten Updt

Meghan at the shop and ask for the same ointment and the shopkeeper has one so offers it to megs since she asked first and she offers it to Mohan and he says no its ok will buy it elsewhere but Megs says u need it more and Mohan thanx her and is leaving when she says he shud have the milk as dir by the doc and Mohan is flabbergasted and nods like a Kid and both leave when the shopkeeper asks for money and both decide to pay and Mohan with his one hand tries to get money out but out cum megs hanky and he hides it and by the time he gets to the cash megs pays and shopkeeper says take it as gift and Chanchal see's this and confirms with the shopkeeper .

-Chanchal goes and tells renu abt it and Jiji and Saroj and ved smell sumthing burning and Jiji cums to the kitchen and see's that the thing on gas is burning and reprimands both chanchal n renu and reny spills the beans abt meghan ,Jiji defends Mohan and ved arrives there and defends Megha and says next time no one shud take Mohan's name in the house

-Mohan talking abt how he is missing nanhi and his relationship with her ..saying he misses her sweet talk and cant do without meeting her and Guru thinks he is talking abt Megs and finally when Mohan talks abt her wearing Specs it becomes clear that it was nanhi all the way and Guru says i thought u were talking abt Megha and Mohan is like are u crazy wud i carry Mrs vyas in my arms or what and Mohan says i miss chavani and i wont let this relationship break its way too imp to me and asks how shud i patao her and guru is like let time pass and it will b ok and  Mohan c's the bell and rmbers how he set it up and how nanhi cut the ropes to it and says i will do sumthing

-Mohan thru the terraces goes to Vyas house and cuts the cable wire and addu a n renu have been fighting for the remote with JIji saying her music prgram is abt to come as well when the transmission goes off...and renu asks Addu to go make a complain and he does

-Megs at the interview and despite being impressive is rejected bec she is a mother and she givs it back to the interviewer as to how he can doubt a mother s sincerity

-mohan dresses up as a sardar and goes to fix the cable connection at vyas house while guru is like why are u trying to commit suicide and mohan is like whats life without a bit of risk

-So Mohan is there and he tries to look for nanhi and addu is bothering him but sarojs handles the kid while renu is foll him everywhere and Mohan on excuse of the cable wire going inside the rooms goes to have a look and he enters nanhi's room and c's amar's pic and rmbers what nanhi said abt her dad

-nanhi comes out and asks him who he is and he says cable guy and she rec him and says cant bel u can be so childish and he says anything for Chavanni and asks for a chance and says come to my place and c the proofs i did what was there infront of me and if u still feel i am wrong then u do as u pls ...meanwhile jiji says whats taking cable guy  so long and goes to check and c's mohan talking to nanhi

-Precap= mohan says let me go and do the work i came for and tells nanhi hw he cut the cable wire and nanhi says pehle put yr disguise back then go

Kunal's fab show all the way today Embarrassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by rdfan - 24 February 2012 at 3:00pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran pateldvshahmomsx3swarajgirchillychubbyOnly4Dilishdeepa911jheel1shru.-Swetha-rima001nabz8888AbhiAniKhaLidaHsurabizara990Mru_bee-Khush-MicronAdorableTroubleveil_of_rosesrusha4003bablinishasur001-Farrah-MR21shanu4...Binny...chucklebuddySano88sun-naaaaaaaaaSavz_Startling-RadhaMohan---Udhay--misty85.Snowfall.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-24th feb- All for that one Imp relationship!!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thanx for WU...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sun-naaaaaaaaa

AdorableTrouble

IF-Dazzler

AdorableTrouble

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for the quick WU ! Smile
Superawesome ep ! Mohan accepted Nanhi's his Jaan Heart Day Dreaming

Edited by Shaili_123 - 24 February 2012 at 10:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Only4Dilishbablinishasun-naaaaaaaaa

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the WU Pooja..!!!Hug

today's most part of the episode was on Nanhi- Mohan..!!!Heart
Nanhi- Mohan precap is simply too cute..!!!EmbarrassedHeart

Edited by -Swetha- - 24 February 2012 at 10:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableTroublebablinishasun-naaaaaaaaamisty85

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Good funny episode today. 

Thank god there was no staring or any weird things in the Medical Shop scene. After his bewildered nod, megha walked away, so did he. He hiding the hanky was also natural. What would megha think if he sees the Hanky with him? 

Renu seems to be burning with jealousy that lafaanga padosi mohanasur is not after her anymore and changed his ways. I guess she will say unpleasant things to megha more now, when Megha will work in Mohan's office. 

Mohan- guru scene was so funny as we know mohan is talking about Nanhi and obviously guru is thinking about megha. (I guess he will have no problem with megha as his sautan). Mohan's reaction to that was too good. 

I can't believe he decide to walk into the house like that. Big Risk! When Addu was bossing him, mohan got really irritated and he can't even call him "piddi" and try to put him in place like he always does with Addu. I guess Renu thinks everyone is interested in her. I'm sure she will think of "sardarji" also the same. But I liked his interaction with her. 

Mohan like you said is adat se majboor and very impatient. He is taking a big risk. I think this is a device to begin reconciliation process with nanhi and a new friendship with Jiji. I'm sure jiji make Nanhi understand that he did it only because of his profession and nothing personal. 

Forgot megha scene in all this - Yes People do refuse to give jobs to married woman or more i would say who are in the stage of getting married. They think they will get married and leave the job or whatever. But i don't think they say it openly like they showed. They will have cool interview and say that we will call you back. No call will come from them. But we all knew she wont get the job anywhere. her job is reserved at Mohan's office. 

Edited by subhas123 - 24 February 2012 at 11:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Only4Dilish-Swetha-AdorableTroublebablinisha-RadhaMohan-.Snowfall.

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bablinisha

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
superb episode .

Meghan scene cute but...megha ko kis ne bola tha paise dene ke liye  mohan de raha tha na...megha ji ne paise diye to ab malam laga kar bhi dena chahiye naLOL

guru mohan OMG ...mohan says ji karta he pura din usko god me utha kar gumauROFL i just  love all dialogues...so cute for nanhi...and so danger for meghaROFL

mohan made my weekends with that dialogues i am happy for nanhi and worried for meghaLOL

monu singh oh yaar saada munda to kamal ka he ji.

hope nanhi jiji mohan will be friends now.

megha's job perfect jawab for those bewkuff peoples ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-AdorableTroublebablinishashanu4.Snowfall.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.