Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga

Farewell & Thank You

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

--Dharampatni--

Goldie

--Dharampatni--

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
We all thanked our beloved BBGC cast for giving us a show like BBGC which became such a sweet memory of our lives that we will cherish.
All the very best for now and always and all the lives to all the star cast and crew members who has made the show beautiful.

Since today was the last episode of BBGC, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you.
Firstly, I want to say that this forum, This forum gave me a new rank (Coolbie), Many friends.Hope to see you all in other forums!

I would also want to thank DT (minnu) of this forum ,Thank you so much minnu :)

how can I forgot to THANK all our dear member who made our forum such memorable place.
Thank you for everything...this has been the most entertaining forum...

As I bid farewell to BBGC, lets show some kind words for everyone and put away all the hatred.

Love,
Piya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SEPIDEHh-Swetha-.Vrish.minuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Farewell & Thank You" in Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Piya

Thanks for making this forum an interesting place - previously, it was really dull.  Just too bad that this serial never caught on, due to the usual suspects - the saas-bahufication of the serial.

Anyway, hope to see you around.  Just that all the other TV shows have become dull, so other than some participation in the mytho forums, I'm pretty much scarce.

Oh, and hope you become a Cool Viewbie in your next chosen forum Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha---Dharampatni--

xx Natasha xx

Goldie

xx Natasha xx

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Alvida all! Perfect ending to the drama! xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Dharampatni--

--Dharampatni--

Goldie

--Dharampatni--

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Piya

Thanks for making this forum an interesting place - previously, it was really dull.  Just too bad that this serial never caught on, due to the usual suspects - the saas-bahufication of the serial.

Anyway, hope to see you around.  Just that all the other TV shows have become dull, so other than some participation in the mytho forums, I'm pretty much scarce.

Oh, and hope you become a Cool Viewbie in your next chosen forum Smile

Thank you So much :)
and i hope so for your last line Big smile

--Dharampatni--

Goldie

--Dharampatni--

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xx Natasha xx

Alvida all! Perfect ending to the drama! xxx

Alvida g Alvida , We Will meet again for sure :)

SEPIDEHh

SEPIDEHh

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
I realy miss this show  and Jarika ,I don't like to say goodbye Farewell of Alvida ,Hope see you soon in other Forums
Piya thanks again for making this forum alive and Vibrant .
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Dharampatni--

JahnviViraj

JahnviViraj

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
aw i will miss this show!

--Dharampatni--.Vrish.

Rachna_06

IF-Dazzler

Rachna_06

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Thank you so much everyone for the lovely posts, updates and everything that joined us all together. Take care everyone! Sad that the show ended, but it had a beautiful ending though...!

--Dharampatni--.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.