Silly topic: New case - 1st Murder - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by arsh4life

Yeah d forum is like an oprhan dats y i want to be caretaker of dis orphanage πŸ˜† yeah members r less on d forum but stil d activities r goin well  πŸ˜› we have GOTW DOTW MOTW COTW everythin so its goin great

NICE! πŸ˜› Btw you have real patience to fill tht dreadful form for applying to be a moderator! 🀣 I thought for it oncce kinda 2 yrs back - form dekhte hi idea drop kar diya! πŸ˜†

Nahi abhi ke liye koi nayi Woman dhundke laayenge woh shaayad 🀣

waiting for that WOMAN to make her entry! πŸ˜†

Yeah Gautam's one liners were quiet entertainin ryt  from the first episode πŸ˜† dey should keep it but i guess dey r droppin it πŸ˜‘

They shd better keep it! 😑 Kuch to achcha hai, usko bhi kata do show se! 😑

Na dere must be someohter reason for CID to run for so many years πŸ˜†it was good show but later on that show lost the essence

I know! Fredrick ko to pata nahin kya bana diya hai n Abhijeet's love story! OMG! πŸ˜†

Iam prayin dat dere shouldn b any phusss in the story like the previous case

same here!

i was very much dissppointed dat day wanted to bang my head but den dropped d idea 🀣

You shd be glad that you dropped the idea, varna ...! πŸ˜†

@Jas-nothing much js bringing out the loopholes of the show 
Originally posted by jasminedayal

Sure... what are you talking about...??

Nothing specific - just cribbing about the show's loopholes, the not so progressive love track of Gautam n shikha, and searching for female lead for Abhigyaan! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pritirays

Yeah d forum is like an oprhan dats y i want to be caretaker of dis orphanage πŸ˜† yeah members r less on d forum but stil d activities r goin well  πŸ˜› we have GOTW DOTW MOTW COTW everythin so its goin great

NICE! πŸ˜› Btw you have real patience to fill tht dreadful form for applying to be a moderator! 🀣 I thought for it oncce kinda 2 yrs back - form dekhte hi idea drop kar diya! πŸ˜† Haan kya karu moderator jo banna hai patience toh rakhna hi padega 🀣 you dropped d idea woh bhi sirf form dekhkar hi 🀣 for which forum you were about to apply πŸ˜†

waiting for that WOMAN to make her entry! πŸ˜† soon she wil b makin her entry i guess den Gautam-Shikha wil get time but wat if Shikha gets jealous toh πŸ˜²

Yeah Gautam's one liners were quiet entertainin ryt  from the first episode πŸ˜† dey should keep it but i guess dey r droppin it πŸ˜‘

They shd better keep it! 😑 Kuch to achcha hai, usko bhi kata do show se! 😑 yeah dey should keep it or dey should bring some funny character πŸ˜†

Na dere must be someohter reason for CID to run for so many years πŸ˜†it was good show but later on that show lost the essence

I know! Fredrick ko to pata nahin kya bana diya hai n Abhijeet's love story! OMG! πŸ˜† abhi's luvstory i like d most of CID dey were js d best 🀣

same here!

i was very much dissppointed dat day wanted to bang my head but den dropped d idea 🀣

You shd be glad that you dropped the idea, varna ...! πŸ˜† warna kya hun πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

NICE! πŸ˜› Btw you have real patience to fill tht dreadful form for applying to be a moderator! 🀣 I thought for it oncce kinda 2 yrs back - form dekhte hi idea drop kar diya! πŸ˜† Haan kya karu moderator jo banna hai patience toh rakhna hi padega 🀣 you dropped d idea woh bhi sirf form dekhkar hi 🀣 for which forum you were about to apply πŸ˜†

waiting for that WOMAN to make her entry! πŸ˜† soon she wil b makin her entry i guess den Gautam-Shikha wil get time but wat if Shikha gets jealous toh πŸ˜²

They shd better keep it! 😑 Kuch to achcha hai, usko bhi kata do show se! 😑 yeah dey should keep it or dey should bring some funny character πŸ˜†

I know! Fredrick ko to pata nahin kya bana diya hai n Abhijeet's love story! OMG! πŸ˜† abhi's luvstory i like d most of CID dey were js d best 🀣

same here!

You shd be glad that you dropped the idea, varna ...! πŸ˜† warna kya hun πŸ˜†

haan to itna bhayanak khatarnak wala form hai, exam ke question paper se bhi darawana! πŸ˜† I was like - abe koun itni mehnat karega, jaane do! πŸ˜† I wanted to apply for Pratigya forum - that time it was as orphan as this forum is right now! πŸ˜›

Nahin yaar if Shikha gets jealous seeing girl with Abhi, then it will be our time to cry buckets! 😭 πŸ˜†

You mean someone like Fredrick of CID? πŸ˜†

well Abhijeet acts werid on seeing that forensic doctor - forgot her name! πŸ˜†

Varna ... varna the CVs wouls have made a new case based on your story - "Shapath show dekh kar viewer ka sar phhota"! Ye fact hai ya kisi ki saajish? πŸ˜†

Edited by pritirays - 12 years ago
Originally posted by pritirays

haan to itna bhayanak khatarnak wala form hai, exam ke question paper se bhi darawana! πŸ˜† I was like - abe koun itni mehnat karega, jaane do! πŸ˜† I wanted to apply for Pratigya forum - that time it was as orphan as this forum is right now! πŸ˜› d forum is not orphan πŸ˜†it does have Gaurdian πŸ˜† Channel moderator Gagan is dere  js the thing is she is busy dats y she is missin from the DT πŸ˜†

Nahin yaar if Shikha gets jealous seeing girl with Abhi, then it will be our time to cry buckets! 😭 πŸ˜† 
correction not gal but woman 🀣 shikha wil get jealous seeing abhi with the older woman 🀣 haan yaar humein rona  padega wahaan Gautam toh poora devdas banjaayega πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
You mean someone like Fredrick of CID? πŸ˜† yes someone like freddy πŸ˜† he is really funny 

well Abhijeet acts werid on seeing that forensic doctor - forgot her name! πŸ˜†  her name is dr.taarika n before her dere ws one more dr. wd whom abhi was in luv πŸ˜†her real name is swetha kawatra don't know her name in d show 

Varna ... varna the CVs wouls have made a new case based on your story - "Shapath show dekh kar viewer ka sar phhota"! Ye fact hai ya kisi ki saajish? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‘ 
😑 fact ya saajish hun mera sar phootega aur CV's wil make d case hun πŸ˜­
hahaha... guys... dont throw joota chappal on me but i want abhi n shikha to be a couple... :P

Loop holes... i d k... coz i dnt watch it regularly...

@Jas-no we wont throw joota chappals on u πŸ˜‰ dose r very much costly  🀣

n js watch d show  regulary u wil find many loopholes  in d show 

Originally posted by jasminedayal

hahaha... guys... dont throw joota chappal on me but i want abhi n shikha to be a couple... :P

Loop holes... i d k... coz i dnt watch it regularly...

Haila Abhi n shikha! 😲 😭 😭 😭 πŸ˜† ...nahinnn! 🀣

loopholes - the biggest one is - they did not explain the multiple murders in Radhika murder case and ended the case just like that! πŸ˜•

πŸ˜› d forum is not orphan πŸ˜†it does have Gaurdian πŸ˜† Channel moderator Gagan is dere  js the thing is she is busy dats y she is missin from the DT πŸ˜†

haan channel mods to hoote hain, but wo logon ko itne saare forums dekhne hoote hain! So they do not focus on one forum all the time like the forum specific viewbies and mods - the real jhadoowalas! πŸ˜†

correction not gal but woman 🀣 shikha wil get jealous seeing abhi with the older woman 🀣 haan yaar humein rona  padega wahaan Gautam toh poora devdas banjaayega πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

yes the WOMAN in Abhi's life! πŸ˜†
Please we do not want a devdas Gautam - ek to dad pehle se hi jail main hain, and ab GF bhi chod ke chali jaayegi to??? 😑 Why will he do all the sacrifices? Not fair! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

yes someone like freddy πŸ˜† he is really funny
Well maybe we can see Gautam making Anand dance on his danda! πŸ˜† Maybe thats why Anand is back!

her name is dr.taarika n before her dere ws one more dr. wd whom abhi was in luv πŸ˜†her real name is swetha kawatra don't know her name in d show
ye Abhijeet ko kitne logon se pyaar tha? 😲 🀣

πŸ˜‘ 
😑 fact ya saajish hun mera sar phootega aur CV's wil make d case hun πŸ˜­

Isliye to khushi manaoo that you dropped the idea! πŸ˜† BTw - I have doen some serious head banging seeing some real arbit crap tracks in some shows! Literally tried to pull my hairs and shout bachaoo bachaoo while watching certain shows! 😭 Kya torture karte hain CVs bhi kabhi kabhi! 😑