Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga

BBGC 24th FEB WU *Last Episode* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

--Dharampatni--

Goldie

--Dharampatni--

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

DP

Thanks, as always, for the update.

This was an incredibly lame episode - for this, they could have shown the serial end yesterday itself.  All we had today was Sarika's incredibly boring bhashans, compounded by those of Jai and Santosh.

The ending - Taruna being proposed to by Guttan, was incredibly lame - like if she doesn't get married, she's a nobody.  Hello, she's just got her degree, so now she's @ liberty to join a clinic, if not open one, so why not make use of it?  Thankfully, she had more sensible parents than Sarika's, who wanted her to stay the course and study, which she did.  I had suggested yesterday a few things they could have done, but given how the CVs treated it, today's episode was a total waste.  And Taruna accepting Guttan's proposal was just indigestible, since they never had anything going b/w them previously.  The expressions on Sarika's & Jai's faces while suggesting Guttan to Taruna was idiotic, to say the least.

Only other thing - wish they had shown Pawani as well.

Originally posted by .Vrish.

For tomorrow's episode, I hope they do a few things:
  • Show Sarika open a new clinic in the name of her late bro, who died of the illness that almost threatened Garima's kid, and show Taruna & Jai join her there
  • Show Pawani  either join a college, or graduating from one.  Need not necessarily be a doctor, just something that helps her get a good job.  Or Pawani could join as a nurse in Sarika's clinic
  • Show a changed life in the Poddar household, w/ all the women having hobbies other than waiting hand & foot on their beendhs.  Like Vidya doing her computer course, or Shikha working in a parlor
I don't care to see Jarika's kids, though - if they show them working together, I'm happy.  Hopefully, w/ this episode, they'll do justice to the show and leave no loose ends.

You are welcome Dear, Thanks for each and every thanx Big smile You are a daily reader and commenter of WUs, Thankyou so much for your every valuable comment, hope to see you in other forum, ..

and yeah, They wasted half hour of show, they wasted last episode, It can be better as you pointed, they can show
Sarika's clinic,
Pawani's college,
Changed life of Vidya and every1 specially shikha's life..!! infact there was no need for ending the show i mean they can show a leap and after leap a new track Sarika's clinic ,Changed life of every1 but they ended show very quick, Guttan-taruna i didn't understand Confused..they showed weird...!! Dead

As i said CVs couldn't handle show Ouch...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumisa91.Vrish.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BBGC 24th FEB WU *Last Episode* (Page 2)" in Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Dharampatni--

Goldie

--Dharampatni--

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xx Natasha xx

Thanx for the last ever update hun xxx

your welcome sweety Big smile

--Dharampatni--

Goldie

--Dharampatni--

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niceup

Thnx Thnxx Thnxx 4 all updates whatever u provide 4 this forum ---- nothing to say anymore ... God bless u ...

awww Hug,
Thnx a lott for this,..thnx a ton Big smile

msrk

msrk

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Thank you for all the lovely regular updates...

sumisa91

sumisa91

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Vrish everything you mentioned about is so true! There was indeed great potential for all the points you wrote about. Sad the show could not live up to the expectations.

Infact I never watched this show, as I found the title very boring. Sorry to say that lol! But then when I went home for vacations and just watched the show a few times I got hooked onto it!! I'm going to go back and watch the whole serial now :) but from the past few months that I saw I like the lead couple very much. Very potential actors, hope to see them soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Dharampatni--.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top