HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Arnav losing his cool the morning after, and behaving like a 15 year old boy caught with his pants down? Seriously? Since when? Is this Arnav Singh Raizada or has Akaash taken over half his willful brain?

Khushi, OMG please stop scripting only wide eyed tearfulness in every scene. Dubbed voices CAN yell and scream. What is this silent nonsense? Khushi has MUCH more spine than that. She is NOT Payal, FFS!!

What the HELL is going on Lalit? Just CUT IT dammit!!

Gul dear... Do you hate women and men alike? What is wrong with you?

P.S. Gopi called, she wants her role back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
P.S. Gopi called, she wants her role back. 

IPK .. please do not borrow from any other SP shows.. please give it back to Gopi.. we dont need it in IPK.. 

never in my wildest dream did i think i will see kitchen politics in IPK.. ðŸ˜¡
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh didn't they tell you dear! Arnav and khushi are playing 'We are not talking' game! The last heard the game will finish from one side on 17th March when ME is airing. Khushi will know why Arnav married her! Then 2 more mths she will prove her innocence and continue the victim act...when sparks...Arnav decides to end his side of the game he gets to know truth..then their love story starts unti something comes and creates a roadblock again...!
I commented in another post.. for the first time I am going to enjoy my weekend without logging on to IF. I am so not looking for the next week episodes as it will be more of crying and water shedding. What is LM doing to this show. Why kitchen politics. I am jumping the gun here? Not sure.. But 2 weeks of this track was just enough. Time to move on. Bring Shyam's truth in front of ASR. 
IronyDied thumbnail
gopi?🤣
chill some more epis.. after that they will be back..LM himself will realize..just the way he had realized it before teri meri😆 i am sure she wont be a gopi and arnav..well i think he isnt used of such things you know🤣

akshi_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I detested today's episode. Made me want to stop watching. Such unrealistic spinelessness !! 😡This just HAS to stop! So so so annoying! LOL@ Gopi !! Edited by akshi_2 - 12 years ago
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Err..Did Khushi get some tips from Gopi while shooting together for the SPA anthem 🤔
SharManEDKV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YA...SERIOUSLY!!! every one of your comments brought out wats running thur my mind...never in my wildest dreams I thought I will see the Saas - Bahu crap in IPKKND😡 and above all this rona dhona...move along already!! its killing the spirit of IPKKND 😭😭
choti1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh I think they are waiting for Snaya to get her Voice back and then the Jhansi Ki Rani will Pounce and growl at her hubby!
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry, Anne:

Gopi actually called me after she saw your post. She's in a panic, worried you might be giving her production house ideas--- she says she likes her warm little spot at the foot of Phlegm's bed with sheets and a comforter and indoor plumbing and shit.  She aint gonna give up the comforts of home for pneumonia, Khushi style.

She's asked you to kindly adjust.

Love,
Navin.