Brij... his many facets!!

maverick17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is brilliant writing for a character! 👏

Ofcourse, i was dancing around the house after seeing today's episode. 😃 Brij did not even flinch when he got the news of Puja hurting herself. Instead he turned the tables on Mr. G!! 😆 So,thanks to his quick thinking and rationale, not only did Brij ensure that no one at Daddaji's place got suspicious about him and Puja, he also gave a 'KARAARA JAWAAB' to his beloved Giridhar Bhaiyya, and of course gave us what we always wait for... BRIJA moments!!

KUDOS to whoever is writing Brij's character on the show... he is a complex character, and i just cant resist being appreciative of the way the plot's developing... the way Brij handles all the situations involving Puja is really shrewd!!

However, this somehow reinforces my opinion that Brij might be directly linked to Puja's attack... this guy does cover all loopholes that might harm him... i mean it was clear that he got anxious when puja hurt herself, but then he showed immense self-control... as if he was waiting for someone to request him to look at Puja's sprained foot... so, he is pretty much capable of utting a rein on his emotions when the situations so demand...

So, what do you think of the many facets of Shrimaan Brijbhushan Pandey...

PS: One... TWO...THREE... i dont care how many, I am in love with all his facets... ❤️
and the precap for tomorrow is killng me... i am sure every SKBM/ BRIJA fan is willing time to pass quickly, so we can see the episode tomorrow!! 😳

Edited by maverick17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bumtrinket thumbnail
He really is the consummate politician. He didn't even need to know G. was spying on him behind his back to take precautions against it. 

G.'s face 🤣
maverick17 thumbnail
Giridhar Bhaiyya to gaye kaam se... i am sure he is cooking up a new, more dangerous plot to find out about Puja- Brij... but i am sure Brij will also have an ace up his sleeve!! 😆

Is sab mein, hamari bechaari Innocent si Puja phans jayegi... as it she is confused about situations and emotions and people half the time... and with Brij in the picture there are hundreds of such situations coming up where his tactful thinking will require him to ignore puja or even be rude to her! I wonder how the baby (lost in the jungle of the big bad world) will handle Brij's off-hand behaviour as and when he has to resort to it!!!

and is it me, or is the woman playing Daddaji's wife really sweet?? 😊 I love the way she (and, infact, even daddaji) address Brij as 'Lallaji'  😊
Edited by maverick17 - 12 years ago
sowmee thumbnail

yep, looks like the womans love for brij is genuine. But about daddaji, cant say the same.

looks like todays epi was good. waiting to go home and watch. Was brij able to apologize to pooja?
maverick17 thumbnail
No, he does not... and it seems, apologizing to puja is not something he is  considering very seriously! And Puja doesnt seem to expect an apology either! 😕
sowmee thumbnail
oh ok.. i was expecting an apology scene.. so we cud get some lovely brija moments. Anyways, its fine as long as Brij is gud to pooja.
btw why thrs no WU.. Bumiii you thr??? Sorry i keep bothering you.. but sitting in office i really go desperate by 10 if i don get to read what happened..

and yea, wanted to  share with you guys, my mom thinks am insane🤣 coz i keep watching every repeat teleast of the same episode, and then go to youtube and watch whichever episodes i get again and again.
bumtrinket thumbnail
Originally posted by: maverick17

No, he does not... and it seems, apologizing to puja is not something he is  considering very seriously! And Puja doesnt seem to expect an apology either! 😕

This is my fundamental unease with the Brija relationship - they're so unequal. She really has no idea what's what and he not only knows what's up, but he has the power to change it as well. That is not a combination that is really headed for success. 

Except this is a show, so maybe it is! 😆
bumtrinket thumbnail
Originally posted by: sowmee

oh ok.. i was expecting an apology scene.. so we cud get some lovely brija moments. Anyways, its fine as long as Brij is gud to pooja.

btw why thrs no WU.. Bumiii you thr??? Sorry i keep bothering you.. but sitting in office i really go desperate by 10 if i don get to read what happened..

and yea, wanted to  share with you guys, my mom thinks am insane🤣 coz i keep watching every repeat teleast of the same episode, and then go to youtube and watch whichever episodes i get again and again.

🤣 

My kids are behaving properly for the first time in week so I thought I'd do the WU in one shot but ok, I'll do it in stages the way I've been doing it for the past couple of weeks so you can refresh 🤗 I know the pain of unfulfilled updates! 

And I do the same thing - my husband is very sad I have once more found a show I like 😆
gees thumbnail
hi guys i  hve jus stared watching this serial two days back n am kind of suddenly hooked to it ...theres sumthg really interesting but i cant fit the puzzle coz i hve no clue of the previous episodes...i believe its a flash back and puja is shown to hve been stabbed in the first two three episodes..ples can sumone give me a brief on the story so far...about brijs grey character,,why was he underling the word sailab repeatedly😕..in one of the previous episodes..i felt on a first watch that he was a simpleton but on second thoughts after reading several posts on the forum,am really confused...wat was he shown writing abt sum patang in the sky as i read sumwere... ples culd u jus give me a brief on this brij angle n  the luvly pooja😭
bumtrinket thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

hi guys i  hve jus stared watching this serial two days back n am kind of suddenly hooked to it ...theres sumthg really interesting but i cant fit the puzzle coz i hve no clue of the previous episodes...i believe its a flash back and puja is shown to hve been stabbed in the first two three episodes..ples can sumone give me a brief on the story so far...about brijs grey character,,why was he underling the word sailab repeatedly😕..in one of the previous episodes..i felt on a first watch that he was a simpleton but on second thoughts after reading several posts on the forum,am really confused...wat was he shown writing abt sum patang in the sky as i read sumwere... ples culd u jus give me a brief on this brij angle n  the luvly pooja😭

Welcome to the fold! Everyone here basically just stumbled on to this show and fell for it! 😆 

You're right, we do need a Story So Far type thingy so people can get caught up. I'll see if I can start one. 

In very, very short - Pooja is from a small town called Panchmarhi in Madhya Pradesh and she enters a singing competition for the prize money. The chief guest there is Brijbhushan Pandey, rising young politician, who is mesmerised by her voice. He encourages her to do more with her talent but she has terrible stage fright and her father is against the idea of her working on stage so she dismisses the idea. But they keep bumping into each other whenever Pooja is in great need and he helps her out. 

Finally, she comes to Bhopal at his invitation to audition for a show planned to stage in Mauritius. Despite her family's excitement, Pooja is nervous and she initially runs into a lot of problems in Bhopal. Brij helps her again and gives her moral support. 

In the middle of all this, Pooja ends up saving Brij's life and his initial attraction toward her only deepens. In the process of some political mindgames Brij is playing, he also ends up staying at Pooja's home in Panchmarhi where he really becomes one of the family and the two of them draw closer. 

But back in Bhopal, Pooja is hurt when Brij ignores her in front of his party leader and adoptive father, powerful politician Daddaji. Brij can't discuss why he can't accept his feelings for her in public and Pooja still doesn't know she's actually in love with him. 

Then Shivratri comes along and you've seen those episodes. 😊

Here're some links about the characters and the various things that have happened so far

Edited by bumtrinket - 12 years ago