Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

maverick17

Groupbie

maverick17

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
This is brilliant writing for a character! Clap

Ofcourse, i was dancing around the house after seeing today's episode. Big smile Brij did not even flinch when he got the news of Puja hurting herself. Instead he turned the tables on Mr. G!! LOL So,thanks to his quick thinking and rationale, not only did Brij ensure that no one at Daddaji's place got suspicious about him and Puja, he also gave a 'KARAARA JAWAAB' to his beloved Giridhar Bhaiyya, and of course gave us what we always wait for... BRIJA moments!!

KUDOS to whoever is writing Brij's character on the show... he is a complex character, and i just cant resist being appreciative of the way the plot's developing... the way Brij handles all the situations involving Puja is really shrewd!!

However, this somehow reinforces my opinion that Brij might be directly linked to Puja's attack... this guy does cover all loopholes that might harm him... i mean it was clear that he got anxious when puja hurt herself, but then he showed immense self-control... as if he was waiting for someone to request him to look at Puja's sprained foot... so, he is pretty much capable of utting a rein on his emotions when the situations so demand...

So, what do you think of the many facets of Shrimaan Brijbhushan Pandey...

PS: One... TWO...THREE... i dont care how many, I am in love with all his facets... Heart
and the precap for tomorrow is killng me... i am sure every SKBM/ BRIJA fan is willing time to pass quickly, so we can see the episode tomorrow!! Embarrassed

Edited by maverick17 - 24 February 2012 at 9:24am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21I_luv_pretzelsunshine_sunbumtrinket.....Lata.....happygoluckygeesM1s5_5unsh1n3Smeera123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brij... his many facets!!" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
He really is the consummate politician. He didn't even need to know G. was spying on him behind his back to take precautions against it. 

G.'s face ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17flower_rose.....Lata.....Smeera123

maverick17

Groupbie

maverick17

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Giridhar Bhaiyya to gaye kaam se... i am sure he is cooking up a new, more dangerous plot to find out about Puja- Brij... but i am sure Brij will also have an ace up his sleeve!! LOL

Is sab mein, hamari bechaari Innocent si Puja phans jayegi... as it she is confused about situations and emotions and people half the time... and with Brij in the picture there are hundreds of such situations coming up where his tactful thinking will require him to ignore puja or even be rude to her! I wonder how the baby (lost in the jungle of the big bad world) will handle Brij's off-hand behaviour as and when he has to resort to it!!!

and is it me, or is the woman playing Daddaji's wife really sweet?? Smile I love the way she (and, infact, even daddaji) address Brij as 'Lallaji'  Smile

Edited by maverick17 - 24 February 2012 at 9:43am

I_luv_pretzel.....Lata.....bumtrinketSmeera123

sowmee

Groupbie

sowmee

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

yep, looks like the womans love for brij is genuine. But about daddaji, cant say the same.

looks like todays epi was good. waiting to go home and watch. Was brij able to apologize to pooja?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Smeera123

maverick17

Groupbie

maverick17

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
No, he does not... and it seems, apologizing to puja is not something he is  considering very seriously! And Puja doesnt seem to expect an apology either! Confused

sowmee

Groupbie

sowmee

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
oh ok.. i was expecting an apology scene.. so we cud get some lovely brija moments. Anyways, its fine as long as Brij is gud to pooja.
btw why thrs no WU.. Bumiii you thr??? Sorry i keep bothering you.. but sitting in office i really go desperate by 10 if i don get to read what happened.. Wacko

and yea, wanted to  share with you guys, my mom thinks am insaneROFL coz i keep watching every repeat teleast of the same episode, and then go to youtube and watch whichever episodes i get again and again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

I_luv_pretzel.....Lata.....

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverick17

No, he does not... and it seems, apologizing to puja is not something he is  considering very seriously! And Puja doesnt seem to expect an apology either! Confused

This is my fundamental unease with the Brija relationship - they're so unequal. She really has no idea what's what and he not only knows what's up, but he has the power to change it as well. That is not a combination that is really headed for success. 

Except this is a show, so maybe it is! LOL

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmee

oh ok.. i was expecting an apology scene.. so we cud get some lovely brija moments. Anyways, its fine as long as Brij is gud to pooja.
btw why thrs no WU.. Bumiii you thr??? Sorry i keep bothering you.. but sitting in office i really go desperate by 10 if i don get to read what happened.. Wacko

and yea, wanted to  share with you guys, my mom thinks am insaneROFL coz i keep watching every repeat teleast of the same episode, and then go to youtube and watch whichever episodes i get again and again.

ROFL 

My kids are behaving properly for the first time in week so I thought I'd do the WU in one shot but ok, I'll do it in stages the way I've been doing it for the past couple of weeks so you can refresh Hug I know the pain of unfulfilled updates! 

And I do the same thing - my husband is very sad I have once more found a show I like LOL

durumI_luv_pretzel.....Lata.....gees

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.