As you asked baby, Masculine HANDS for you..😃

thanx darling...check the main page...edited 😉
and waiting for ur lovely long comment 😉
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😳
Anything for my favorite limb..☺️
I am still lost in that intense scene dear..He looked liked a kid...feel like messing up
 with his hair. 🤪

Nothing much to say about today's episode..It is always lovely when ARHI are there on my screen.😳...Your song selection is superb..It says all..I just watched the bedroom intense scene on mute and played your song in background...It is fabulous..

I still remember my college days when this song had increased the hotness quotient in our mind..which was already in half gutter...Whatever left was drowned by BS deep in gutter...😳

Kid's guilt: My ORANGYYY !!!!! 

Edited by passionalive - 12 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
i am dancing in joy!!  Sobti finally got a hair cut!! 😳 and that reminds me of his diwali hair cut!! 🤪
you know what.. anjali must have thought that...*cough* 🤣.. he was like..di ek minute!.. let us wear our clothes🤣..ok i know i have lost it🤪

ya finally that family drama is coming to an end! truly it can never be a family drama..i can say they give importance to the family but doesnt get the hold attention to get lost in that family only..leaving the couple..(samjah jao di whom i am talking about😛)

i hope payal will understand her soon..gosh that poor soul needs someone😕 till hubby deary doesnt get calm! 😆 and yup for sure a romantic scene on its way 😍 since payal didnt notice that so obviously hubby will again become a doctor for wify ji😳 sanaya looked utterly beautiful 🤗 amazing epi you know.. coming week.. gosh i can see a lot of romance..*unintentional ones* ofcourse😆

fabulous post as usual di🤗

pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampire_girl

i am dancing in joy!!  Sobti finally got a hair cut!! 😳 and that reminds me of his diwali hair cut!! 🤪
you know what.. anjali must have thought that...*cough* 🤣.. he was like..di ek minute!.. let us wear our clothes🤣..ok i know i have lost it🤪

ya finally that family drama is coming to an end! truly it can never be a family drama..i can say they give importance to the family but doesnt get the hold attention to get lost in that family only..leaving the couple..(samjah jao di whom i am talking about😛)

i hope payal will understand her soon..gosh that poor soul needs someone😕 till hubby deary doesnt get calm! 😆 and yup for sure a romantic scene on its way 😍 since payal didnt notice that so obviously hubby will again become a doctor for wify ji😳 sanaya looked utterly beautiful 🤗 amazing epi you know.. coming week.. gosh i can see a lot of romance..*unintentional ones* ofcourse😆

fabulous post as usual di🤗

We all think like this ,right?😆
Even i thought Anjie must be thinking what if they are wearing their clothes 🤣
shane1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the pm Honey. I love the Crooner I have not watched the episode yet as it's only 4.30 in the UK. But looking forward to watch it. Love this song from Kasoor let's hope the CV uses this song for some of ARHI situation in the coming episode. I am hoping for a better week next. Have a gr8 weekend and thanks for the positivity again.😊
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally Finally...the much anticipated haircut ( but to me, it came across more as a trim rather than a full fledged cut, will chek again in repeat 😉)

The scene was so powerful for me that I got emotional. The pain on either side was just so unbearable. Sobti & his class act. Absolutely Priya, no other actor even stands a chance in front of him. Brilliant 👍🏼 Sanaya was mindblowing as usual.
And as u rightly mentioned abt SBS/SBB. Well earlier the PH was very particular abt not showing crucial scenes but now it seems they r hell bent on promoting the show by all means.

As for the bashing, all I can say is to each his own. I am better off being positive bcoz I luv the show too much.

Thanks for the crooner, Priya. Appreciate ur daily efforts 😊
Unfinished thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hon, I love your posts!!  I always read you, and for the first time decided to comment on your writing. Just the right mix of humor and sarcasm, luv it. 👏
IronyDied thumbnail
Originally posted by: passionalive

We all think like this ,right?😆
Even i thought Anjie must be thinking what if they are wearing their clothes 🤣

obviously yaar..cause we all are ArHian.. we very well know what must be going on their hearts🤣
rina25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Really Helourios  one😆

Array woa really i did notice his hand in nervous he cud not bear her sad or hurt but hidding it 😕