Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

Hey Shya, I just loved todays episode, n I am so glad with the track,, its rebuilding the heat and passion between them , starting from HATE again,, thats fantastic!!!

Gud u spoke to ASR, n he did listen to u!!!!can u also ask him to install a CCTV cam in his BR and connect it ONLINE!!!πŸ˜‰

and can we get the Live streaming at this space πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

@shy lovely post darlinggg...its a world war at the Forum...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am lovin the track discounting the family angle coz IPK side characters we never my point of concern !!!

the passion is very much there...and they both are equally hot headed...if he acted that way,the way she threw the blanket was also no less...its gonna be such a fun watch ahead...

and like u said this is actually going to work in our favour !!!
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: honeypriya

and can we get the Live streaming at this space πŸ˜‰

@shy lovely post darlinggg...its a world war at the Forum...πŸ˜† I am lovin the track discounting the family angle coz IPK side characters we never my point of concern !!!

the passion is very much there...and they both are equally hot headed...if he acted that way,the way she threw the blanket was also no less...its gonna be such a fun watch ahead...

and like u said this is actually going to work in our favour !!!

seriously priya...i am seeing the world warπŸ˜†
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The act of happily married couple will be fun...Arnav will not be acting behind this act he will show all his love for her...its for Khushi to understand and interpret what is real and fake caring from his end...she knows Arnav well to know when he is lying/putting an act or when its real...she has seen his caring side before

This figuring out will drive khushi crazy but she should enjoy loving him back too with the act in front of family...definitely will have fun funny moments between the two...will bring the two closer...how they switch between their act in front of family to their room will be a blast

Hope she comes down with fever next week and he will have her move inside the room...

I want the scorpion back as Khushi will be spending time by the pool more coz that her space going forward...

natashaa46 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 gr8 post πŸ˜Š

really watching our ...ArHi having nok-jhok again ...is going to be fun as she isnt tht typical SP bahu who bears all pains n taunts ...means she wont speak back to the family ...but she very clearly knows her "HAQ" over her ASR ...& tht v hav seen in the past few episodes ...tht whenever she gets a chance ...she questions back to him 

its gonna be even more fun ...coz now theyre married n have to act all "so- in-love-happily-married-husband-and-wife" ...having each other around 24x7 ...trying to avoid yet being concerned for one another (like we saw in 2days episode) 
just imagine when their short-lived ...so-not-confessed romance left the forum ...☺️ πŸ˜  ...wht will happen once we start getting all cute nok-jhok scenes of the newly weds ...& wht when he knows the truth n gets all lovey-dovey again 😳   ...(leave u all wid ur imaginations πŸ˜† )

LOVED the pics, Shy πŸ˜Š
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ASR throws a blanket on her..but she throws it back.πŸ˜†...I swear these two will never change..😳

They are heart of the serial
Too Good
Nice post as usual by u
sneaky-aj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
luv ya SHY for highlighting all the great pointsπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Shy loved your post as usual. I too enjoyed seeing ASR fighting with Arnav throughout the night. ASR might have won the round today but to see him struggle with Arnav was a very good thing. Eventually, and I sincerely hope soon enough, Arnav defeats the ASR in him and emerges out fully. 

I totally loved his "Chhe mahine, pata nahin kaise bardaasht karoonga main? Ek is kamre mein tumhaare saath?" I interpreted it as how in God's name am I going to resist your close proximity for so long? I am already struggling to keep my hands off you, how can I last 6 months?

But I also want to see a stronger Khushi, she is being uncharacteristically weak at the moment IMO. Would love to see her giving back as good as she gets soon. Her not cooperating with ASR in the morning was really good, hope we see more and more of her not cooperating with him soon :)
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
awwwwwww thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lo ho gai suhaag raat ,
par gai  thanad!
thanad to sirf bichari Khushi Koo he pare,saree raat ,Kia  Khoob paree!!!!!!!!!
L4Luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JennyAvni

immediately remembered him saying " bahut halki hai yar " and " meri wali tho sade saath sou  kilo ki hai"πŸ˜‰

i dont remember this segment

@Shy-as usual rocking post!!!πŸ‘loved it to the coreπŸ˜ƒ