Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

san2346 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thank Shy , loved ur post as usual...😊Loved the Arhi scenes...
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful pics !!! πŸ‘
and also agree with u πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It was really a pleasant episode. After so many days, I got to see their sweet nok-jhok what I love the most in them(after romance after all ;) )
That part was so funny yet cute when both were playing blanket-blanket on each other. throws-throws back ! πŸ˜†   tom and jerry love is the best love 😳
Shyam's facial expressions attracted all the limelight 🀣
For the first time, I was little disappointed with payal πŸ˜•
But all in all, it was a episode worth watching..
Lovely post
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

Hey Shya, I just loved todays episode, n I am so glad with the track,, its rebuilding the heat and passion between them , starting from HATE again,, thats fantastic!!!

Gud u spoke to ASR, n he did listen to u!!!!can u also ask him to install a CCTV cam in his BR and connect it ONLINE!!!πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰ Naughty girl Zoha...But even i wil subscribeπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜‰
ShyJi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really liked the way ASR panicked & in his panic he carried khushi in his arms...and the way he picked that leaf from khushi's hair was too cuteπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ and our AnJhali didn't even notice that khushi still had her full make-up & jewellery on...(if u know what I meanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜ˆ)

On serious note, I don't think Barun had any haircut

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shy thankuu so much for this really loved  the today's epi i mena in such condition i cant expect mroe than this

please uplaod that pic even when arnav lies on bed 
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also enjoyed todays episode Shalu!!
and no doubt that their SR was heartwrenching, but we knew this was coming...however, I was glad that they showed the cute blanket scene, and then, the morning after, Arnav trying to mess up the bed...ahah such a cutie!! He still loves each other, thats something the cant deny...no matter what.

and looks like Arnav Singh Raizada will be carrying his wife all his wife..pehle grhapravesh and then, the morning after as welll...ahah!

The Saas-bahu drama can be toned down, but they're just fillers really...Mami can continue torturing Payal, I enjoy that bit :)

and hottie in orange, along with a trim...Oh yeah!! 😳

Thank you for the caps!!
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thaks Shy !!

Barun brilliantly portrayed Arnav's inner turmoil. He can't pretend to hate much longer. I hated the kitchen politics.

Payal is a 🀬 !! 
mpks1 thumbnail
Shalu, awesome post, was waiting for this.

SR was as expected. He didn't want to sleep in the bed either, of course khushi was not there beside him. He is waiting for that day, God knows when that will happen. Now I want to ask ASR "kab tak chalega yeh drama". Their nok-jhok, his way to get everything in order when Anjali was  at the door, the way he  woke her up,brought her in from the poolside, he so wants Khushi to be part of his crime. Finally he had his trimmed, still wan the Diwali look. As for Khushi, she was looking gorgeous in the lehenga and morning  after yellow saree.

There is too much Kolaveri in RM. Maami was hilarious best"yeh Raizada Ghar hai, Bua ki refugee camp nahi". I don't expect anything other than this. Payal so deserves her as a MIL. She is not a sister any more, she is Maami's DIL.

As for Shyam, I don't even want to talk about him.
Garima in precap is disgusting. These words are coming from a mother.

Now we wait for more drama next week.
Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Pic 2. What a waste of a good opportunity!

Arnav Bitwaa, when will you learn to grab opportunities with both hands!