Posted: 12 years ago
well almost!

Since when did she start crying at mami's taunts?Notice even payal didn't get that teary eyed.Are the viewers supposed to feel bad for khushi?Why does she always go with the flow in arhi's relationship?
Some call her a sherni,a strong character.What is strong about just giving 2-3 lectures to arnav?

I have always said this,I really really like her the way she is.But obviously I am not the only one who contributes to the ratings.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with you ðŸ˜Š
i also dont like this roti dhoti khushi roaming around in the RM taking everyones crap she should by now understand that no one is by her side and be strong and for GOD SAKE stop competing with the weeping queen =ANJALI🤢
Oh and mami is unbearable! Can not believe I could relate to her once...and payal! The old payal though could never stand up for khushi was caring enough to not say something like what she just said today.

TRP baba ki jai!
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The second half of the serial was pure torture.

Why are they ruining Khushi's character and making her a typical Sp bahu😭
Aanchal I think she is quite vulnerable at this point of time with so much happening in her life i don't blame her to cry when mami taunts from my point of view yes she is strong with no one by her side,diswoned by her own family,constant taunts of raizada,creepwa following her,indifferent attitude of arnav she still manages to stay calm well almost lol.so what i mean is i am giving her some time like as I predicted she will cry for sometime but there will be something which will get her back on track

I think we should wait for few days what say ?

hope this makes you feel better 😳
Edited by nb2011 - 12 years ago
Bless thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think she is all teary eyed because she is all alone in that bloody house. Nobody is there for her to talk to . If she gets some support from her sis or Arnav she will be back to normal. On top of that she doesn't know the reason for this quick marriage. She is going through an emotional roller coaster  ride. If she could only talk to her Babuji because he is the only one who understands her better than others.
I don't know if I'am making any sense ...😃 it's because i'am emotionally drained by this crap 

freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1) OUR REAL HEROINE'S PERFORMANCE TO BE SEEN...DEVI MAYYAI...
HOPE PAYAL GIVES HER DEVI MAYYAI MURTI TO KHUSHI... I MISS DEVIMAYYA KHUSHI BONDING SCENES...

ONE THING I REALLY HATED TODAY WAS PAYAL REMINDING KHUSHI OF HER FIRST BROKEN MARRIAGE...THAT WAS VERY UNFAIR... I MEAN KHUSHI DID IT ON PAYAL REQUEST...

CVS ITS BETTER THAT PAYAL AND AKASH R THROWN OUT OF THE SERIAL...RATHER THAN MADE TO ACT AS ORNAMENTAL STUFF...

LOVED WHEN KHUSHI DIDNT USE ARNAV'S BLANKET...AND HOW SHE DIDNT  STAY WITH HIS ACT IN FRONT OF ANJALI