Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

They we surely regret it - But ...

-DramaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Now what the Raizada family are doing they cheap class business ( wait count in the Gupta family also ) is not gonna last for long. I know soon it's gonna finish and Shyam's truth will be out , but I am eagerly waiting for the time and reaction when they come to know that why did Arnav and Khushi marry ... Then they will get importance and finally Arnav will get closer to Khushi but again some big tycoon will come and spoil our cute sweet Arshi chemistry and their peaceful life

Just feel liking smacking all of them on the butts

HOPEING TO SEE A NICE,HOT SUHAGRAAT SOON
BUT AT THE END I WOULD LIKE TO SAY ... WHAT EVER HAPPENS , HAPPENS FOR GOOD

NOT MEANT TO BASH ANYONE

Love,
Azrah

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I am just loving this track,, once lovers get married,, then the charm is lost,,,but here its building uo again,,,,I am so gonna enjoy thiss,, greater the pain he gives greater will be his remorse level n passion!!!
-DramaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

I am just loving this track,, once lovers get married,, then the charm is lost,,,but here its building uo again,,,,I am so gonna enjoy thiss,, greater the pain he gives greater will be his remorse level n passion!!!

TOTALLY AGREE WITH U THUMBS UP
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

Absolutely!!!!