Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

They we surely regret it - But ...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-RohanMuskan-

IF-Dazzler

-RohanMuskan-

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Now what the Raizada family are doing they cheap class business ( wait count in the Gupta family also ) is not gonna last for long. I know soon it's gonna finish and Shyam's truth will be out , but I am eagerly waiting for the time and reaction when they come to know that why did Arnav and Khushi marry ... Then they will get importance and finally Arnav will get closer to Khushi but again some big tycoon will come and spoil our cute sweet Arshi chemistry and their peaceful life

Just feel liking smacking all of them on the butts

HOPEING TO SEE A NICE,HOT SUHAGRAAT SOON
BUT AT THE END I WOULD LIKE TO SAY ... WHAT EVER HAPPENS , HAPPENS FOR GOOD

NOT MEANT TO BASH ANYONE

Love,
Azrah

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazySaRunianmirka88UltimateBarunragvir.fanArhimaniac

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "They we surely regret it - But ..." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I am just loving this track,, once lovers get married,, then the charm is lost,,,but here its building uo again,,,,I am so gonna enjoy thiss,, greater the pain he gives greater will be his remorse level n passion!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RohanMuskan-ragvir.fanArhimaniac

-RohanMuskan-

IF-Dazzler

-RohanMuskan-

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

I am just loving this track,, once lovers get married,, then the charm is lost,,,but here its building uo again,,,,I am so gonna enjoy thiss,, greater the pain he gives greater will be his remorse level n passion!!!

TOTALLY AGREE WITH U THUMBS UP

Arhimaniac

IF-Sizzlerz

Arhimaniac

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Absolutely!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top