Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjunRoshan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
why do people change after they get married! I wonder!! 
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She shocks me by the day.
I was discussing the same issue with my sister yesterday, sometimes your parents can misunderstand you cause of any differences which may arise in what they expect of you being the supervising, protective authority and you know generally that's where siblings come in to bridge the gap.
Even if Amma/Bua have been mistrusting over Khushi's intention, especially during the breakdown of the first marriage, Payal supported her.
I really hoped she'd stand by her sister, this time too.
It didn't happen and that came as such a blow. They were inseperable pre-marriage, like...soul sisters defined. No one could have known Khushi better than this madam.
And now...
If she was so connected to Khushi she would have recalled all those times where Arnav mistreated Khushi e.g. when he came to the gupta residence, bribed Khushi with money and left, Payal witnessed all this.  Khushi has never hid anything from Payal regarding Arnav, apart from the dhak dhaks but everything else which would certainly make her doubt that Khushi would never oblige to be part of such a marriage...the one guy she always used to criticise. Really?

Why isn't she using her brain?

Spiteful little **** (fills in the gaps as appropriate)

Love,
thanks for the post x
SmileForMeester thumbnail
Payal, Shyam and Mami; all three in the same category ðŸ˜¡
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
she wants khushi to tell her the truth...fr she knws her sis very well...a person who had so many dreams abt marriage...n also told her to see...wud fr no reason elope n get married!!!!

that's y she is asking her again n again...unlike anjali who has stopped questioning!!!!!!
deeps. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
payal doesnt deserve a sis like khushi, khushi did all this only for payal.. and she tho says ki khshi doesnt care about anyone... i feel so pity for khushi... poor girl.. i hoped ki atleast payal supports her
---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nm21

She shocks me by the day.
I was discussing the same issue with my sister yesterday, sometimes your parents can misunderstand you cause of any differences which may arise in what they expect of you being the supervising, protective authority and you know generally that's where siblings come in to bridge the gap.
Even if Amma/Bua have been mistrusting over Khushi's intention, especially during the breakdown of the first marriage, Payal supported her.
I really hoped she'd stand by her sister, this time too.
It didn't happen and that came as such a blow. They were inseperable pre-marriage, like...soul sisters defined. No one could have known Khushi better than this madam.
And now...
If she was so connected to Khushi she would have recalled all those times where Arnav mistreated Khushi e.g. when he came to the gupta residence, bribed Khushi with money and left, Payal witnessed all this.  Khushi has never hid anything from Payal regarding Arnav, apart from the dhak dhaks but everything else which would certainly make her doubt that Khushi would never oblige to be part of such a marriage...the one guy she always used to criticise. Really?

Why isn't she using her brain?

Spiteful little **** (fills in the gaps as appropriate)

Love,
thanks for the post x

Because sab logo ka dimaag pooja paath tus tus ke bara hua hai ki aur kucch ke liye jagah hi nahi hai. 
Why do people leave you at the exact moment when you need them the most. And then they come back later and apologize but it isnt the same because where were they when you needed them more than air? 
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
The little ounce of care I had for her died today. Payal better be on a major repenting cause soon! That one line has effectively destroyed her character for me!🤢
Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Uff! Tell me about it. So upsetting. =/ Why did they change Payal's character?? Why is Khushi standing at the tip of the mountain with no one to grab her...whyyy???
Micha1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Payal is very egoitic. she is afraid, that if she will try to be nice or even just talk to khishi, her sasural people will hate her. SOOO damn POOR!!!!! what is she? so realyy? she wont be able to live in this damn house without khushi..or even be with her "husband" (sorry guys, but the potraytion of akash role is so funny, and I think a man like him, without having any b*** doesnt deseve to be called a husband)!

I realy hate ehsaanfaramosh people!
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Her stupid lil brain can say such thing. what a low life. 
she stole the papers of YOUR dad's shop on your so called wedding? like seriously? 

why am i even angry at her idiotic behaviour. LOOOL she's ungrateful and she deserves mami's taunts. i want ASR to see how everyone treats her.