kinjal the detective& another hint hetal

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i am sure she will find out what urmilla has done then the fireworks.

she said to rashi i wonder why jigar ke papa did not tell me, so obviously she has not discussed as yet.  i think in the bedroom she may tell chirag everything

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
but i dont think hetal will ask chirag...because families have to split...the cvs have decided...
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But Suk I don't think Hetal will tell this to Chirag. Rashi may do another kalakari to stop Hetal discussing about it with Chirag, bcoz she already knows that it was Chirag who actually suggested about Ahem's old car. Afterall, we are destined to take rattie's kalakaries for some time till her mission is accomplished.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
one thing the family will not split i am certain for sure because kokila will never let that happen but what may happen a few truths may be told 
GiNa_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk19

one thing the family will not split i am certain for sure because kokila will never let that happen but what may happen a few truths may be told 

I too think the same...Even Baa and Nani will not let the family to split.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kinjil  brain like hetal... she will not figure out   lol
minoushka93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rashi told hetal not to display the news to be sure not to ruin the surprise, so hetal won't discuss it with parag, and if you see the precap, she is shocked ( just as jigar) when ahem gifts his old car to jigar...
but if she feels bad about it, it would be shown on her face and in their bedroom, chirag might ask her what's wrong and tell her it was his suggestion from the start.

kinjal... well I don't think she will find the thuth, not with the poor clues she got; but urmi is insecure enough to make a mistake and make the truth  comes out by herself, I hate her so much!

and I don't think they will be a family split, even if hetal is dumb enough to bite rashi's lies, even if she's mad at koki, koki will try her best to clear the misunderstanding (and she already knows rashi's play...). Let it be a rift between the two mothers, the family won't split because chirag and parag will never fight and baa is here to put some sense in hetal's mind (and baa is really clever! remember when rashi tried to win her over when she came back, baa told her she perfectly knows her true colors). I hate rashi! she's such a waste of character! she could be so sweet, but I can't even enjoy the romantics scenes of raji, I'm on the contrary very frustrated to see jigar happy with the false rashi! grrr
Rejoiced.ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hetal will not discuss anything with anyone in this regard. It is sure.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
I hope your right Suk! : )

Gosh Raashi has completely disgusted me!😡