Harry Potter

Ron & Hermione's Relationship Years 1-6 :) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 13

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
welcome Al...Hug

how was my write up?
my analysis?Embarrassed

i have analysed VMs FF and poems but never this kinda write up(Clap)

can i have your thoughts please?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mione

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ron & Hermione's Relationship Years 1-6 :) (Page 8)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Laksh...like I said, your analysis on my write up is at a level that I don't find my self capable enough to form thoughts on it Clap. But just so you know how much it means to me, that you actually reflected upon the minute details which I probably did not even realize I had mentioned, I have to say...gr8 job!!!
For eg: This line "explaining something which is a creative product of an established professional author".
This thought did not even occur to me if you must know. Yet you must have noticed something in my writing, for having said that. So for this, I'm honestly grateful to you Hug.

To your views of Harry already having his path chalked out since PS, I completely agree Approve. This in turn led to his strong friendship with Ron and Hermione, due to all the time spent with them and the adventures he encountered with them. So while he gradually became so close to the pair and Ron was more like a brother to him than any other, he naturally considered Hermione as a sister.

In addition, to how R-Hr find solace in each other, which you described so well Star, here's something more:
If Hermione can put up with Ron's temper and idiotic remarks (which I love) and he can put up with her "arrogance" and wit then it has to be love because you learn to love what you hate about your love Wink.

Found this from an FB page, isn't it thought provoking? Or maybe it's just my shipper heart speaking Embarrassed.

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mione

Laksh...like I said, your analysis on my write up is at a level that I don't find my self capable enough to form thoughts on it Clap.
thank you Hug 
in a joking way its going above your head??LOL

But just so you know how much it means to me, that you actually reflected upon the minute details which I probably did not even realize I had mentioned, I have to say...gr8 job!!!
For eg: This line "explaining something which is a creative product of an established professional author".
This thought did not even occur to me if you must know. Yet you must have noticed something in my writing, for having said that. So for this, I'm honestly grateful to you Hug.

well reviewer job is to see details honEmbarrassed
thanks once again for thinking so high of meEmbarrassed
and about that line...i know its long winded.Angry.could have simply said the authorD'oh but what with writing Feed backs ...habits die hardLOL
what i felt was it takes lot of knowledge and courage to explain a beautiful piece of work dear...
and that courage and knowledge i saw in you reg HPEmbarrassed
ye lo meri taraf se bhi jhappiHug

To your views of Harry already having his path chalked out since PS, I completely agree Approve. This in turn led to his strong friendship with Ron and Hermione, due to all the time spent with them and the adventures he encountered with them. So while he gradually became so close to the pair and Ron was more like a brother to him than any other, he naturally considered Hermione as a sister.
exactly!! glad our thoughts are on same pageLOL
we ..i mean...i have seen worst bashings on earth a lot...Ouch
and its soothing to see same minded peopleEmbarrassed
In addition, to how R-Hr find solace in each other, which you described so well Star, here's something more:
If Hermione can put up with Ron's temper and idiotic remarks (which I love) and he can put up with her "arrogance" and wit then it has to be love because you learn to love what you hate about your love Wink.
now the sentence about of love is my type...toungue twisting and head spinning but very trueLOL
Found this from an FB page, isn't it thought provoking? Or maybe it's just my shipper heart speaking Embarrassed.

might be.Confused...i have never shipped any oneLOL ...cos apart from HP and LOTR i am interested in SPN and HC...the SPN boys Jared jensen Misha are like my elder brothers...
Harshad chopda is like my BESTEST friend...
and HP,HG.RW are my buddies...too 
LOTR is a classic
so yeah i dunno what  a shipper heart thinksOuchLOL

Mione

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I can't explain it in details but agree with alyesha and laksh 100% Approve.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MioneEphemera

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks Chandni Hug

CutecjEphemera

abavi

IF-Dazzler

abavi

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Lovely summarization!

Mione

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mione

Thanks Chandni Hug
More than welcome Alyesha Hug
 i must say your observation and detailed analysis of the two is really amazing it sows how the two were, are and will be in love Day Dreaming.

MioneEphemera

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

Lovely summarization!

Thank you dear! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top