Harry Potter

Ron & Hermione's Relationship Years 1-6 :) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Thank you Samara and Ankita...Appreciate your comments!!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ron & Hermione's Relationship Years 1-6 :) (Page 7)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deepzy1991

Groupbie

Deepzy1991

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
awesome explanation!!!!!!!

Mione

virman-fan

Goldie

virman-fan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
well written
brillant post

Mione

blue_an

IF-Sizzlerz

blue_an

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
beautifully penned !!

Mione

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone!!! Big smile

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
@Al...can i call you Al?Embarrassed 

am reviewing in THIS forum for the first timeEmbarrassed!! so i would request you to bear with me LOL
to start with...
1] well i agree with kattya_Cullen...i have seen and reviewed some of the best writers ...some being from IF too...and i must say i am MIGHTILY impressedClap and can see you as one among themSmile

2]at my age.. i would be expected to look for class,authenticity,clarity of thoughts,hold on the language,knowledge about the matter dealing with...and most importantly CREATIVITY...and i could see YOUR individual essence everywhere ...cos you are explaining something which is a creative product of an established professional author...and its highly dangerous to attempt explaining those kinds...kinda like walking on sword edge...but you not only walked with ease...but also justified fully what goal you set out forthwith
i would go on to say that you have this...grasp...hold on the ideas you set out to explain in the outset...i felt happy that you dint lose sight of those "thoughts" and held to it tightly..in the meanwhile serving a beautiful relationship in a platter all demystified and broken down into simple points which would make people long to read the books or relive the beautifully woven moments by JKR... 

3] to me frankly...Harry was always this lone self contained fighter who's goal was to free his world of evil..and as such i never gave thoughts about him being romantically involved with any one...in BOOK 1...i got the taste of the future i could see at that time only!! in the sense harry's path was already chalked out...he had a goal to achieve already when he was a kid...
hence for me there was no question of him and hermione being together...
in fact when he fell for cho chang it was teenage thing...and when he fell for ginny...it was destined...in the sense she completed him...in thoughts and actions...so again harry and hermione were never belonged in that way..

4]although at the outset it looks like opposite attracts ...in case of Ron and Hermione...the same applies...to me from the first instance felt like two parts of a whole...like a lock and key...they completed each other in all possible ways...and this level of comfort is not just because they spent time or study together...but because the various instances in which they faced death up and close...those supercharged moments set the stage for there relationship to blossom...in to the most beautiful flower it is now..
as Dumbledore said "strange are the ways of human mind"  human mind finds solace in someone at completely unexpected bizarre moments!!! and ron's heart which was burdened with many thoughts like being youngest son...getting everything in second hand eluding fame and most imp him being poor..found solace in hermione's love and comfort and support

for the record i have never seen the movies...but i have been abreast with it as much as possible...and i am sure emma's and rupert's acting would be awesome...

hope i dint bore you to deathEmbarrassed

Mione

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

@Al...can i call you Al?Embarrassed 

am reviewing in THIS forum for the first timeEmbarrassed!! so i would request you to bear with me LOL
to start with...
1] well i agree with kattya_Cullen...i have seen and reviewed some of the best writers ...some being from IF too...and i must say i am MIGHTILY impressedClap and can see you as one among themSmile

2]at my age.. i would be expected to look for class,authenticity,clarity of thoughts,hold on the language,knowledge about the matter dealing with...and most importantly CREATIVITY...and i could see YOUR individual essence everywhere ...cos you are explaining something which is a creative product of an established professional author...and its highly dangerous to attempt explaining those kinds...kinda like walking on sword edge...but you not only walked with ease...but also justified fully what goal you set out forthwith
i would go on to say that you have this...grasp...hold on the ideas you set out to explain in the outset...i felt happy that you dint lose sight of those "thoughts" and held to it tightly..in the meanwhile serving a beautiful relationship in a platter all demystified and broken down into simple points which would make people long to read the books or relive the beautifully woven moments by JKR... 

3] to me frankly...Harry was always this lone self contained fighter who's goal was to free his world of evil..and as such i never gave thoughts about him being romantically involved with any one...in BOOK 1...i got the taste of the future i could see at that time only!! in the sense harry's path was already chalked out...he had a goal to achieve already when he was a kid...
hence for me there was no question of him and hermione being together...
in fact when he fell for cho chang it was teenage thing...and when he fell for ginny...it was destined...in the sense she completed him...in thoughts and actions...so again harry and hermione were never belonged in that way..

4]although at the outset it looks like opposite attracts ...in case of Ron and Hermione...the same applies...to me from the first instance felt like two parts of a whole...like a lock and key...they completed each other in all possible ways...and this level of comfort is not just because they spent time or study together...but because the various instances in which they faced death up and close...those supercharged moments set the stage for there relationship to blossom...in to the most beautiful flower it is now..
as Dumbledore said "strange are the ways of human mind"  human mind finds solace in someone at completely unexpected bizarre moments!!! and ron's heart which was burdened with many thoughts like being youngest son...getting everything in second hand eluding fame and most imp him being poor..found solace in hermione's love and comfort and support

for the record i have never seen the movies...but i have been abreast with it as much as possible...and i am sure emma's and rupert's acting would be awesome...

hope i dint bore you to deathEmbarrassed

OH MY GOD!!!! How did I not see this before!!! Shocked

Firstly, yes of course you can call me Al Embarrassed. And for the rest of it... I don't know what to say!!! You definitely have not bored me, in fact you have rendered me speechless. Ermm

Ephemera

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
But I do owe you a 'THANK YOU' Laksh, for all the appreciation and praise! Hug

Ephemera

Post Reply New Post

Go to top