Harry Potter

Ron & Hermione's Relationship Years 1-6 :) (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

turnonthelights

turnonthelights

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
HOLY MOTHER OF sfbowelfbwqeubfdkjaw...

I don't what's come over me but for the past week or so I've been crying over/rejuvenating myself on anything to do with Harry Potter! You know..watching the movies, reading the books, watching cast interviews!

And then I come on IF..and I decide to come into the HP Forum (which I thought no-one talked in, which is clearly not true) and I see this! 

You've analyzed their relationship so well! and I agree out of all pairings that ended up together Ron&Hermione's relationship was the most well built up/believable in the whole novel! 

And YES!YES!YES! for a deathly hallow's analyzation! Their was so much going on for them in that book!

Disha 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mione.Farzi...Labyrinth..Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ron & Hermione's Relationship Years 1-6 :) (Page 12)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Nicely written about Ron and Hermione..I used to come in to the forum and just read the post but as this post is about my fav couple i thought of posting myself Embarrassed 

Thanks for all those lovely memories of both of them, especially in book 3 and 6. In 7,when hermione had to stay with harry to keep the friendship and promise alive, her sadness reflected throughout the journey till ron came back to her.Clap  They were never over the top nor had shown over interest in each other but yet through simple and subtle nuances, JKR made me feel for them as a lovely couple from the first book itself.

And 2nd movie proved my instincts right when they show hermione hugging harry in the climax and the hesitation she shows looking at ron and ron's reply to her by understanding how uncomfortable she was. 4th paved the base with krum-hermione ball dance and 6th laid the strong foundation upon which their relationship got build through ron- lav crush and ron getting poisoned.

Even though movies gave harry and hermione more screen presence, books gave me immense pleasure in getting more time with ron-hermione relationship and to know how strong it was.Day Dreaming

Thanks for bringing back those wonderful moments and memories.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MioneEphemera

--Mahima--

IF-Stunnerz

--Mahima--

Posted: 09 June 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
That was so well written

I really agree with it

I also feel that Ron-Hermoine are the best together

Do add year 7 as well to ur post

MioneEphemera

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Wow nice ! 

I personaly always loved Ron and Hermione couple. That was obvious they'll end up together, and was always irritated when people were promoting Harry and Hermione ConfusedLOL

From the first book, Ron was always my favourite, I always loved his friendship with Harry, his love-hate relationship with Hermione, and his bonding with Fred and George. 

MioneEphemera

samrutha

IF-Dazzler

samrutha

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_YaRaLover

ohhh i love this.. wel i still dont know that this part is in Book or not, ut its sooo cute...
really when i read this i even imagine it, that made soo beautiful scene..

Awesome... Day Dreaming

MioneSimi_YaRaLover

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
You people are extremely sweet and I'm genuinely glad to have posted this, because if I hadn't I would never know there are these many people all over India or probably in the world who are members on IF and feel the same about this lovely couple as I do.Big smile Besides, you all have such beautiful insights into this relationship as well and each of your comments was indeed very touching.
I would've never thought that this thread would get so many likes but I'm really thrilled that it did. So once again thank you all!!! Hug

And once again, I have to admit that I'm hard pressed for time now, so the DH part will have to wait. Trust me, I hate procrastinating, but I really can't help it guys.Embarrassed I would never delay anything Ron-Hermione related on purpose. Day Dreaming

--Mahima--

IF-Stunnerz

--Mahima--

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_YaRaLover

<font size="2">ohhh i love this.. wel i still dont know that this part is in Bo<font size="2">ok or not, ut its sooo cute<font size="2">...
<font size="2">really when i read this i even imagine it, that made soo beautiful scene..

</font></font></font></font>

Fabulous Clap

turnonthelightsSimi_YaRaLover

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 14 September 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLover

Post Reply New Post

Go to top