DDT 25/26FEB - Tayak-walon,Catan-walon, Walo Walo - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by akash08

He always looks like that!! No wonder...

No wonder...WHAT? Don't be  SO cryptic!
Originally posted by Ankit.Upadhyay-

Payal vs rajrani i m waiting for this

I don't  really like seeing cat fights! But in the pre-cap I saw Payalia  being abusive...I hope RRani doesn't turn the Gandhian other cheek.The power of two seems to have gone to Payalia's head-she needs a reality check & who better to administer it than down to earth RR?
Originally posted by znursingh

OMFG! Terrible Timmy is back & looking like a slick willie! He looks worse bathed,shaved & clean!! UGH

🀣x10 πŸ˜†
Wow RajRani is awesome πŸ˜Ž
Whats with payal ??? she's sick !! cant tolerate her!! 
oh wait munisha has competitionπŸ€“ >:P 
I guess I can put up with munisha for another epi .. but not that annoying nakhre walli payal !! 
n ya sangram n her lovey dovey act is a yawn for me !! 
Just finished watching yesterday's episode! 

- Kudos to Rajrani, a very well-performed task and a deserving win πŸ‘πŸΌ but the manner in which she spoke Sangram was πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Should I blame it on her, or her haryanvi roots πŸ˜•

- Stith needs to buy some bangles for himself asap. He needs Rajrani to confront Sangram 😲 Khud nahi baat kar sakta kya πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

- The Bimbo and her Dumbo think they are the show-stoppers, naah! One more down from non-JD alliance, and they would be next in line. Do they expect JD to vote himself out to let Sangram in top-3 😲

- Harrison, Abhinav and Munisha... The less said the better, their brains are on a vacation. Or probably JD stole them, and using those against their own mastersπŸ˜•

- Shivam needs to grow a spine, before he turns into a dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka... Nevertheless, I still like him. πŸ˜³

- Rohit... Well-played, in all aspects. The guy was atleast honest and consistent in his decisions and preferences all the time, and was also open about them. A very dignified exit from the game πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Anyways, am off again... Time to go back to sleep, hangovers are never good.

Originally posted by Bella27H

Wow RajRani is awesome πŸ˜Ž
Whats with payal ??? she's sick !! cant tolerate her!! 
oh wait munisha has competitionπŸ€“ >:P 
I guess I can put up with munisha for another epi .. but not that annoying nakhre walli payal !! 
n ya sangram n her lovey dovey act is a yawn for me !! 

Yeah! What IS wrong with Payalia?! Apart from the fact that NOTHING is right with her! I'd have thought a bath,shower,shampoo & conditioner would keep her happy & quiet foe WEEKS!!

BTW= IS it mandatory for some contestant in ALL reality shows use the phrase "Bey painde ka lota"?
            It is kinda appropriate for how Sangram behaved!
Originally posted by axeion

- Stith needs to buy some bangles for himself asap. He needs Rajrani to confront Sangram 😲 Khud nahi baat kar sakta kya πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Sith needs Rajo because she being from Hariana and so she and Sangram sharing a bond - she has the best chance to influence Sangram after Payel..

Confrontation in an elimination game is suicidal.. you need someone who can influence ohers.. it was well played by Sith..πŸ‘πŸΌ
znur - can you please post who voted for whom?
Originally posted by akash08

znur - can you please post who voted for whom?

ME?? I'm notoriously unreliable! But you ask so nicely,I'll strain my brain!!
I think it went so...

Harrison was voted out by Payalia,Shivam,Sthith,JD & Raj Rani
Stith got voted by MuniMata,Abhinav,Harrison & Sangram

Thats why RajRani called him a bey-painde-ka-lota infuriating Payalia

GOSH-Don't ask me to think again-I may get permanently crippled!
Originally posted by znursingh

Yeah! What IS wrong with Payalia?! Apart from the fact that NOTHING is right with her! I'd have thought a bath,shower,shampoo & conditioner would keep her happy & quiet foe WEEKS!!

BTW= IS it mandatory for some contestant in ALL reality shows use the phrase "Bey painde ka lota"?
            It is kinda appropriate for how Sangram behaved!

Payal is plain annoying I tell u !! paah!! 
she's taken the tag celebrity too seriously πŸ˜† 
LOLZZ @ Bey painde ka lota

I wish the participants   were not labeled  celebrities and non - celeb's   in the first place ..