AT/MS story haunting me ...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Joined: 08 February 2005

Posts: 3846

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Now as I watch each episode of SKBM I can't seem to take the AT/MS story out of my mind Angry...with each and every episode slowly the story seems to be inching towards it...I really do not know what the writers have in their mind...but I truly hope Brij our hero does not turn out to be the lech AT...till I saw the serial and whenever we watched the news never felt pity for MS...but after SKBM was aired started searching the net for more of AT/MS news and really felt numbed by what a tragedy actually it was for MSCry...no idea if MS was aware if AT was married but the dame surely seemed to be head over heels in love with the man...how sad...is it wrong to be amibitous...not at all...but being ambitious at the cost of sacrificing your self pride and ego and destroying other person's family is totally disgustingDead...i really hope Brij and Pooja's love story is as pure and real as they have shown till now...but I really dread to think what will happen next as am sure it would trun out to be a real tragedy...Ouch

Edited by Lata2011 - 24 February 2012 at 5:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchwDhin-ChakM1s5_5unsh1n3blushing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AT/MS story haunting me ..." in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

durum

Senior Member

durum

Joined: 11 February 2012

Posts: 888

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Lata, the MS AT story is a a reality that none of us viewers want to revisit.  It was sordid but after watching the episodes of serial, I am certain that while SKBM will draw some elements from AT/MS story, it will not replicate the AT/MS story.  It would really be in bad taste on part  of the CVs to replicate the sordid saga.  Glorifying AT in any way, shape or form would be silly and commercially a disaster for a soap opera in India. 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CB-fan.....Lata.....

maverick17

Groupbie

maverick17

Joined: 15 February 2012

Posts: 121

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Yeah @durum... you are right.

The whole AT/MS fiasco was a major political and social issue of recent times. Not only would it be in bad taste on parts of the CVs, they could also attract lots of controversies and stuff if they really stuck to the facts of the case.

I think they're developing SKBM as political drama/thriller, with certain points borrowed from the real story- a politician who helps and eventually falls in love with an artist, as a result of which both get embroiled in a disaster. And as @durum said, if it really was closely following the case, i don't think Indian TV soap makers would glorify a character based on AT.

As far as our Brij is concerned, i DO NOT want him to be the one who orders the attack on Puja in cold blood. However, a part of me says that it IS BRIJ who asked the goons to kill puja (Please remember, I LOVE BRIJ, no matter what!!!). There are three reasons for my thinking so-

1) One of the goons who shot puja was the same guy who attacked Brij at the Mill meeting ... he was caught by brij's men, but eventually fled... i know this could also mean that some rival of Brij planned the mill attack as well as the attack on Puja, but then i feel my thinking is also pretty likely, coz Brij is a politician after all, who would try to win brownie points from the janta by holding talks to get the mill workers' strike resolved, then having himself attacked, etc.
2) the scene after brij gets shot at, and he is alone in his office... he takes out a gun from his desk drawer and says how he will teach 'CERTAIN' people a lesson... so its possible they will show some negative shades in Brij's character.
3) If Brij really is negative, then it gives Rahul Singh great scope for an amazing performance, of which he is pretty capable!! Agreed that there is nothing that compares with the sweet BRIJA moments, or when Brij turns up in times of distress as a messiah not only for Puja and her family but even other common people...but a negative Brij... a scheming, sinister political leader, in the garb of an angel would be a treat to watch too!!! A brij we woluld LOVE to HATE!! Big smileA brij who is one thing for real and pretends to be something different...


I know... sounds crazy even as i read it again!!! but just a thought... dont presume i hate BRIJ ... please!!! Rahul singh has been my crush for the last 12 years!!! and Brij has only increased my LOVE for him!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21.....Lata.....Dhin-Chakblushing

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Joined: 10 December 2010

Posts: 5274

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
ya agree wid durum and maveric17 100%Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Joined: 08 February 2005

Posts: 3846

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by durum

Lata, the MS AT story is a a reality that none of us viewers want to revisit.  It was sordid but after watching the episodes of serial, I am certain that while SKBM will draw some elements from AT/MS story, it will not replicate the AT/MS story.  It would really be in bad taste on part  of the CVs to replicate the sordid saga.  Glorifying AT in any way, shape or form would be silly and commercially a disaster for a soap opera in India. 
 
Thks durum...Loved your take on the whole issue and your positive approach...it would really be pathetic if the CVs try to glorify the whole story...I loved Brij from the word go and am sure Rahul Singh would do complete justice to a negative role I DON'T want the story to go AT/MS wayDead...thks for the post that really made me feel better Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17bumtrinketM1s5_5unsh1n3

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Joined: 08 February 2010

Posts: 2694

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
hey friends what this AT/MS storyConfusedcan anyone give me detail abt this im eager to know and why it is compare SKBM story line.

durum

Senior Member

durum

Joined: 11 February 2012

Posts: 888

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

hey friends what this AT/MS storyConfusedcan anyone give me detail abt this im eager to know and why it is compare SKBM story line.
Do a google search for "Madhumita Shukla" and after that watch episode 1 of the serial
 

durum

Senior Member

durum

Joined: 11 February 2012

Posts: 888

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverick17

Yeah @durum... you are right.

The whole AT/MS fiasco was a major political and social issue of recent times. Not only would it be in bad taste on parts of the CVs, they could also attract lots of controversies and stuff if they really stuck to the facts of the case.

I think they're developing SKBM as political drama/thriller, with certain points borrowed from the real story- a politician who helps and eventually falls in love with an artist, as a result of which both get embroiled in a disaster. And as @durum said, if it really was closely following the case, i don't think Indian TV soap makers would glorify a character based on AT.

As far as our Brij is concerned, i DO NOT want him to be the one who orders the attack on Puja in cold blood. However, a part of me says that it IS BRIJ who asked the goons to kill puja (Please remember, I LOVE BRIJ, no matter what!!!). There are three reasons for my thinking so-

1) One of the goons who shot puja was the same guy who attacked Brij at the Mill meeting ... he was caught by brij's men, but eventually fled... i know this could also mean that some rival of Brij planned the mill attack as well as the attack on Puja, but then i feel my thinking is also pretty likely, coz Brij is a politician after all, who would try to win brownie points from the janta by holding talks to get the mill workers' strike resolved, then having himself attacked, etc.
2) the scene after brij gets shot at, and he is alone in his office... he takes out a gun from his desk drawer and says how he will teach 'CERTAIN' people a lesson... so its possible they will show some negative shades in Brij's character.
3) If Brij really is negative, then it gives Rahul Singh great scope for an amazing performance, of which he is pretty capable!! Agreed that there is nothing that compares with the sweet BRIJA moments, or when Brij turns up in times of distress as a messiah not only for Puja and her family but even other common people...but a negative Brij... a scheming, sinister political leader, in the garb of an angel would be a treat to watch too!!! A brij we woluld LOVE to HATE!! Big smileA brij who is one thing for real and pretends to be something different...


I know... sounds crazy even as i read it again!!! but just a thought... dont presume i hate BRIJ ... please!!! Rahul singh has been my crush for the last 12 years!!! and Brij has only increased my LOVE for him!!! 
 
underlined...
I too suspect that Brij will fall into a complex trap and his mistrust and jealousy for pooja will be so big, he will  harm her - whether directly or by some one's manipulation remains to be seen.  The trap will be set by a team of people.  Aarthi will crusade to get to the bottom of the mess..meanwhile a BBP-Pooja reconciliation will have to occur.  The biggest mess that bbp will have to fix is himself. 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.....Lata.....bumtrinket

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.