Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
the breaking news tht Anandi is being suggested to remarry. this news shook the world and different people r giving their expert comment on this great NewsLOLLOL mostly people r celeberating, becoz it was much waited and a game changer newsLOL our news channels r covering every details of it and we wanted to know the reaction of two GREAT people, who r directly connected to this news and it must effect thm most (although it sd notLOL)ROFL. Any guess??????? yes u r rit they r non other thn our great Dr. Jaggu Dada and Pizza Madam. Fortunately we caught thm, on the way, in the returning from PIZZA HUT ROFL ROFL in their Khatara car, which refused to go further, (may be they feed their car with Pizza and cola, instead of petrol  ROFL )and they were waiting for lift ROFL ROFL. Its our luck tht they accepted our lift offer and on the way we tried to take their reaction abt Anandi marriage news:

Reporter: Dr. Jaggu Dada, we heard tht Anandi is suggested to remarry. wht is ur reaction??
Dr. Jaggu - Wht r u talking. its rubbish. its impossibleAngryAngry simply its its not possible. i cant believe it. i believe in myself. i believe in my product.
Reporter: we cd not getConfused why its not possible. u hv moved on and Anandi also hs rit to move on. and wht is this talk of ur believe in urself and in ur productConfusedConfused
Dr. Jaggu - See after great research, i hd invented my product FBS, which become a hit among youth and hs bring revolutionary chang in the theory of marrigae and friendship. once u put FBS on any girl, she sd be faithfull to u ur whole life. u can demand ur husband rit whnever u want without ur own responsibilty. u can keep few KEEPS, but she cant remarry.Embarrassed see i was the brand ambassdor of this product and youth were amazed with my successEmbarrassed i was living example of the success of this product. but after this news, who will believe me. my all reputation is on stakeAngryAngry Anandi cant do itAngry

Reporter- Ok Ok, dont get hyper, let me ask wht Pizza Madam is thinking abt the news tht her sautan is getting marry. we hope it sd be great news for her, as her sautan, who hd made her mentally embalanced, is automatically going away from her wayLOLLOL
Pizza Madam -Kya baat karte ho. if this is true, my life will be spoiledCry
Reporter - Again we r confusedConfused narmally it sd be happy news for uConfused
Pizza madam - Kaun si happy news. i will loose my motive of life to torture AnandiAngryAngry Use itna Pizza khilaya, Apna fake happy marriage life dikhaya, tried to gift already gifted Sidhi Binayak jii. ab kahin shadi karke wo khush ho gayi to fir my all hard work will go in gutterLOL fir meri KHUSHI ka kya hoga. No no i will not let it happenAngryAngry I will expose her mahanta, i will remove her mask. i will tell everyone tht she is still wife of Jogia and she cant marry. i will ask Jogia not to give her DivorceAngryAngry
Reporter - But dont u think tht in process of exposing Anandi, u will be exposed urself and every body will know ur KEEP status. BTW as per law, Anandi hs rit to get divorce, if she want. Its Jaggu Dada cant get it. so Anandi is in win win situationLOLLOL
Pizza Madam - Really?? ye to main bhul hi gayi thi ab main kya karunCryCry but i know some lawyerWink, who can help me out. they r expert in proving din ko raat and raat ko din and tht also free of costWink i will ask to help me. arey koi to meri madad karoCryCry

So this was the reaction of our GREAT COUPLE, who seems to very very worry with the news, which sd be a great happy news for thmROFLROFL but expecting normal human reaction from this Single creation of GOD, will be Too much, after all these very quality make thm different from normal human beingROFLROFLROFL

Edited by ankit111 - 24 February 2012 at 5:32am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepdivya3sri2012mybro_2004divyababufervourWebsiejaya.sshabana_79tijaraYaminibandiroma2011NiVu-mjht1cherry_ikAnjanaYYZvamitaLightingHopeAbhiAnisonali_dgwoman11ILoveDramamonamie111hookedKwitKattsMisseshapjyoznursingh9staroneserials-Amri-fast trakKyunkiImafansnitchseekerswethasyam08avivakirktiny15SRKLuvrSuchi-RolzzBlukittensurabhi01khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Interview of Dr. couple on Anandi remarriage news" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
ha ha very funny interview kya taang khichi hai jago ki. Though i am new to this forum but i m following ur post last 6 th month.ur jago question time and nani question time are also very funny

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

ha ha very funny interview kya taang khichi hai jago ki. Though i am new to this forum but i m following ur post last 6 th month.ur jago question time and nani question time are also very funny
 Ya Nani Interview time was also my favourite one, as its represented thought of many peopleWinkWink

fast traktiny15

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
bahahahahahah..

Pizza madam ki akal per mashrooms grow ho rahe hain.. 

thats why she cannot think clearly.

This is what happens when the brain starts rotting...

Fungus starts to grow on them.

heheeh

Good one Ankit sa

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourMisseshaankit111swethasyam08tiny15

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
i want de danadan post on uttaran also kyoNKI ab jald hi usme bhi de danadan episode aane WAL HAI

ankit111tiny15

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

i want de danadan post on uttaran also kyoNKI ab jald hi usme bhi de danadan episode aane WAL HAI
De DANADAN in ut forum LOL LOL LOL there e everyone doing de DANADAN. if any one want to see perfection of unintentional comedy or want to see how illogical anyone can be, just visit tht forum LOL LOL LOL

Edited by ankit111 - 24 February 2012 at 9:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserialsfast traktiny15

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
good one...LOL
after reading ur post...i am so eager to see jag's reactions in bv really!!
but dont know when,how it will happen...
its really good one...anandi cant do it...!!
yeah...now she will have to seek his permission to love someone...!!

what a character...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshaankit111swethasyam08tiny15

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
gr8t report Ankit!!..Clap

i am sure pizza madam will not be happy hearing that anandi is getting married..
our very own stupid madam ji may say to her so called hubby.."anandi ko to tumhari parwa hi nehi he"..LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshaankit111swethasyam08tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top