Brij in Mauritius

Poll

Do you think Brij will be there in Mauritius

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
I_luv_pretzel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't think Brij will be there in Mauritius , never supposed to be there. Pooja is about to be heartbroken due to whatever coming up after bhajan and there will be krish's chance to begin his love story leading up to the diary scene of first episode ...patang tab tak aasmaan mein unchi udti hai...😭Edited by Rons - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bumtrinket thumbnail
You're right in that I don't think Brij is supposed to be part of that delegation. But I bet he won't let her out of his sight like that. Esp with Krish mandara-oing over her. 😆

I think Pooja will be heartbroken and Brij won't get a chance to explain himself to Pooja before she leaves - which is why they showed him unable to tell her even when they met at the temple - but that is precisely why Brij will manipulate things in such a way that he gets to spend quality time alone with Pooja far away from the snoopy people in Bhopal. 

We've already seen Brij is a master manipulator, having learned from the best ie Daddaji and he likes to use it in Pooja's favor whenever he gets a chance. 👍🏼

If the Mauritius trip is going to go on for weeks without any Brija... who wants that? 🤢
Edited by bumtrinket - 12 years ago
I_luv_pretzel thumbnail
I so hope our dear Brij lives up to his reputation😉...master manipulator...

bumtrinket thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rons

I so hope our dear Brij lives up to his reputation😉...master manipulator...

🤣

You know you;re obsessed when... 
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can anybody have confirm information ke SKBM unit will go to mauritius for sheeting❓i mean this show is treated like step child and we expect ph to do a shooting in mauritius.
I_luv_pretzel thumbnail
@tayaba...they've been repeating Mauritius Mauritius over and over again...so they r definitely going there. They can use any part of the 7500 km coastline of our country to recreate a mini Mauritius if they r short of money ... as long as the show progresses beautifully and there's lots of Brija moments. We can vouch for the director's exquisite taste in selecting outdoor locales.
maverick17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Brij is going to be in Mauritius... maybe he'll get there later, after Puja... surprise her or something... u know, he'll be sitting alone in his office after puja has left for mauritius, missing her, thinking of her... and suddenly, like a lovelorn wretch who cant bear separation from his beloved, 😉 he'll make arrangements, get on the first flight out and meet her... thats the romantic (and the hindi soap viewer/ rom-com movie watcher) in me, talking, thinking wish fully... 😃

But then SKBM is unlike other regular shows... so they might have  a totally different approach to the BRIJA 'separation' angle... the reasons/ circumstances may be different from what i have mentioned above, but the result is going to be the same i feel...

Our terrific lead play karne wala banda IS going to land up in Mauritius, sooner or later!!! 😳

sparky21 thumbnail
i just want Brij ji to go mauritius, coz its too soon to break them up,
( i wish thy never break up)
sowmee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think he'll go to Mauritius and that itself will be the cause for all troubles later. 😕Once Pooja leaves, he'll miss her and without giving any thought over the implications, catch the next flight to be with Pooja. Once he is back, Big D will take him for task. And if thr is a negar khan angle, there will be severe implication, which will force B to ignore our baby.
flower_rose thumbnail
brij will follow pooja😉